What characters would you have at any WDW character meal(s)?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
If you could choose, which characters you would have at any WDW character meal(s)?
You can add characters to current character meals or non-character meals.
You can also delete characters from current character meals.
It's all your choice!

Here are a few of mine:
The Coral Reef - add Ariel; add Nemo & Friends
Cinderella's Royal Table - add Prince Charming; add Suzy & Perla
Toy Story Pizza Planet - Woody & Buzz (even though this is a CS restaurant)
Pinocchio Village Haus - Pinocchio & Gephetto (even though this is a CS restaurant)

Can you think of any others?

coltow

I would just love to see more of the "boy" characters at any meal. Like Buzz, Woody, Peter Pan, Capt. Hook, Jack Sparrow or even any of the Princes.

baz212

I would love a Disney Heroes meal as an answer to the girls princess meals. Buzz, Peter Pan, Hercules, etc.

DisneyGigi

I guess LTT is my fave if I could add Mickey & Donald to the mix. Or Chef Mickey's and put Chip & Dale back there with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy & Donald.
Anywhere really that has Goofy, Mickey, Chip & Dale! :D

cruellafan

I would love to see a villain character meal again. I would love to see the Queen of hearts at 1900 park fare when they have the mad hatter there. How about the wicked stepmother and stepsisters at CRT? That would be cool too.

happymom52003

Pirates and Peter Pan characters. And I really think they should add a character to CRT for the boys....I read that Peter Pan used to show up there occasionally. That would give the boys something to look forward to since alot of brothers are dragged to CRT with their sisters. Or at least add Prince Charming as thinktink suggested.

MKCP 1985

I would create a meal for all the tired dads and boyfriends who have to be dragged through the parks by their DWs and DDs and DSs.

While DW is off getting her massage, this character meal would be held in a new restaurant to be opened over at the Disney Hollywood Studios somewhere in the streets of America part of the park. The restaurant would be themed after the night club in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and penguins would take your food and beverage orders. A funky jazz band of Disney characters would be onstage and there would be a modest sized dance floor beside the stage. Betty Boop would offer you a cigar, and there would be a separate upstairs room for smoking cigars and sipping scotch or brandy, while overlooking the park.

Over the course of your meal, different characters would visit your table, and instead of signing autographs (that's kid stuff) you'd be offered the opportunity to purchase a dance ticket with the character. The characters would include Jessica Rabbit, Esmerelda, Meg from Hercules, The Wicked Queen, Maleficent, and other good/evil characters from Disney and Pixar movies.

:goodnevil Yeah, that will never happen for more reasons than I can count, but that's what I'd like to see. That would be a fun restaurant. :D

nursemomdana

I'm all for the villains too. How about the evil witch from Snow White, Cruella, and the Sea Witch from Little Mermaid. It would be way too scary for most of the little ones, but I would enjoy it (and so woulld my DS7 who loves the villains!) :goodnevil

battlecat533

Villians would be perfect. Definitely need more stuff for boys so have Jafar there, HADES (who u never see except for 1 parade) He can come out as the chef, Big Bad Wolf needs to be involved

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom