What character would you be?

Debbie

I like Kanga but she doesn't get alot of attention (she needs a man in her life), I love Belle and I have a sense of humor like Tigger.

Originally posted by Rafiki
:brick: Not just anyone can be a particular character. You have to be the right height. Mickey and minnie are very short while Goofy and Tigger are much taller.:drevil:
dude were talkin what would we be not waht we can be.:dazzle:

The_CEO

Mickey, so that I can be at Fantasmic for the show.

Mickey is my favorite buddy!

What's your favorite character?

Sheri

ah...I got something....Even though Pluto is my favorite charector, I'd probably want to be Belle, because I always tend to like really weird guys...not as weird as Beast...but almost ;) :p

Tramp

...if i were able to drop this "Tramp" character for a minute...
...I think Captain Phoebus best suits my personality...:animwink:

MGMBoy

Originally posted by Rafiki
:brick: Not just anyone can be a particular character. You have to be the right height. Mickey and minnie are very short while Goofy and Tigger are much taller.:drevil:

If it wasn't for me having to go back to school they were asking me to be either Tigger, Goofy or Hook.

I'd definately want to be either Tigger or Goofy if you're talking about characters we match in height. Otherwise I think I'd go for the duck who has insanely good luck from Ducktales. (Can't remember his name off the top of my head.)

TURKEY

I'd probally be Grumpy or Eeyore. These guys kind of match my personality (somewhat gruff, somewhat pessimistic until proven otherwise).

I auditioned for characters when I was down there. I was in the pool for new characters, but never was called. I would have been Baloo or Brer Bear most of the time.

Tramp

Originally posted by Beauty and the

LMAO
In your dreams honey I've seen your photo:animwink:

OK OK....that's a funny comment coming from someone who married a BEAST...:animwink:

...Phoebus is kinda a girly name anyhow ....so let's go with Quasimodo...other than the hump, we have alot in common.:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom