What character would you be?

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
I would be Goofy because I have loved Goofy for a long time, and i have alot of his plush toys. I am also very goofy too so i would fit right in the role.

Steamboat_Kevin

Hmmm.... I would either be Figment or Kermit the Frog because Kermit rocks, Gonzo's cool too, hmm... so is Beaker. Can you tell I like the Muppets? :D

I'd wanna be Mickey of course, or Hercules or Pain/Panic or Sebastian or maybe even Jiminy Cricket. Sulley from Monster's, Inc. is pretty cool too. I can't decide...

sngglgrl

My b/f has always wanted to be Mickey, (but he's a foot too tall) and I would have to be either Eyeore, Minnie or Goofy. But if they did the Aristocats I'd have to be one of them, it is my fav disney movie.

HMGhost13

hmmmm, who to be, who to be.........well...i don't know let's see...mickey? no everyone wants to be mickey.....goofy? no too short (plus i'm tired of being called that and dumbo and dopey)....Belle! no wait, i'm a guy hehe.....uh, i can't decide so, ghost number 30 in the haunted mansion! wait! i think that's one of the ballroom dancers! noooo!!!i can't be spinning all the time, leading the gentleman, so um, er, the ghost host! :D

or would i make a cute belle?:lol:

OldKeyWest24

everyone says I look like snow white, but My personailty is more Beans the Bunny from Muppet vision 3D. Coz were bot absolutly adorible!! :D

Susan

Dawn S

I recently took an online "test" to find out which Disney princess-type I am most like. It suggested I was a Megara. After careful consideration, I can easily see the similarities. According to those who know me best, we share spunk, wit & sarcasm. Is that a good thing? :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom