What breaks you down?

Unomas

During Wishes, when Peter Pan says, "off to Neverland!" that always resonates with me. I definitely feel it at that moment. Perhaps it triggers nostalgia or it's the combination of that and the tones in the song. Either way I definitely get a bit glassy-eyed. :rolleyes:

Alexis

1. When Cinderella gets treated awfully by her step mother and sisters and they just rip her new gorgeous dress into shreds and then Cinderella runs out and cries... it breaks my heart everytime </3

2. Beauty and the Beast, when Belle's father gets sick...

3. Leaving Disney and having to go home :(

englanddg

One Little Spark...
This trailer (sorry about the wait in, not sure why the poster did that...just skip ahead)

It's a hard trailer to find on youtube now (not sure why), but I used to watch it all the time on youtube right before our 2010 trip.

We saw Toy Story 3 in the AMC theater at DTD together that trip...first movie I'd been able to take the kid to in nearly 7 months, since her mom and I split.

Anyhow, the intro gets me every time...every time...darned onions.

ThankstoMOM

The end of Monsters Inc, always gets me. When Mike shows Sully Boos reconstructed door and He pulls out that last piece, and then you hear Boos voice, I always lose it. Dumbo being cradles by his mom with "Baby mine" that's a tear jerker for sure!! The first few days we had our son home I played that for him when he was crying, He stopped and I lost it. Shawshank Redemption when Reds is talking about Andy and says "Some times It makes me sad thou, Andy being gone, I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged, There feather are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, but still the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they are gone... I guess I just miss my friend.
Tears me up just writing that. That's enough of this!!!:)

Aurora1

I get chills (and teary eyed) during Wishes when the music from Hercules (I can Go the Distance) starts. Every time. Without fail haha.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom