What breaks you down?

luv

OMG, how could I forget?!

"The Crimson Wing"!!!!!!! That scene with the baby flamingo and its salt-shackled legs had big tears running down my face. Kind of sobbed. God, that was so sad!

I think that scene is the reason Disney doesn't really promote that movie.

If you don't feel like crying, do not watch that movie.

Britt

I forgot all about the Dumbo scene..you are right...so sad...
I can just see any parent in that situation...where their baby just needs to be held and comforted and you can do nothing about it, except touch them

(Okay goes to snuggle kids. Crying like a freak again!) LOOL Gah!

mrdisman

I can just see any parent in that situation...where their baby just needs to be held and comforted and you can do nothing about it, except touch them

(Okay goes to snuggle kids. Crying like a freak again!) LOOL Gah!
and it was clowns who caused the problem right? I hate clowns...that's why I hate the pool at Boardwalk..
well hates a strong word...okay...dislike with a hint of intensity

All Disney All The Time

I break down when:
1. After a long day at WDW the wife says, "I'm too tired".
2. I have to wait in line at the Beach Club buffet for the good stuff.
3. I'm drinking Bloody Marys at either Planet Hollywood or Rainforest Cafe and the bartenders are on the other side of the bar and my glass is empty.
4. The line for any of the awesome beers in Epcot is long.
5. I don't get a big hug at the end of a M & G with Aurora, Rapunzel, Alice, Ariel, Belle or Tink. I don't expect one from Snow, she's too chaste or one from Cindy, she's the Boss Princess and I am not worthy.
6. There are only 24 hr. left in our trip. I need many airport and airplane libations to get thru the trip home. I moan, I groan, I wail and gnash my teeth. Why oh why didn't I apply for a job at WDW after college? Why oh why wasn't I smart enough to move us to Orlando way back then? Why oh why don't I win Powerball and move us to Golden Oaks?

I break down A LOT.

DebDeb

Disney movie that gets me everytime is Dumbo when his momma is rocking him with her trunk and the song comes on "Baby mine, dry your eyes. Baby mine, dont you cry.Rest your head close to my heart, Never to part, baby of mine" Boohoo!!Weeping! Full on ugly cry!! At the parks its always the end of the fireworks at MK gets me! The little kid singing "a dream that you wish will come true" Boohoo! My family all looks at me and just knows that mom is crying! I swear that I'm a happy person. I keep commenting on posts that make me cry! Disney really does makes me happy, happy, happy!

danpam1024

Is there a song or part of a movie or park that makes you cry every time? I have two, when Mufasa dies in the Lion King and Simba has that helplessness about him and tells his daddy to "wake up". Holy cow!:( and when my daughter (4) and I sing the "At last I see the Light" song from Tangled. If I can have that be the first dance at her wedding between her and her husband, my heart will probably explode!
she's 4 and you're planning her wedding already!?!?! LOL! My DS is 11 and I told him when he proposes he should do it at Disney :D (and I want to be there)

danpam1024

oh, and the end of Toy Story 3. total allergy attack ;)
OMG- First when the toys accept they're going to die and hold hands, then when the mom walks into Andy's room and it's all packed up and finally when Andy says good-bye to Woody the last 30 minutes of that movie was too much!- just thinking about it makes me weepy :'(

Dumbo during the "baby mine" song when his mama is in "jail" and swings him on her trunk :'(

The end of Monster's Inc when Sully visits Boo and she says "Kitty!"

And of COURSE Wishes and Illuminations :)

jmorri26

Oh I forgot one! Totally stupid but the little Walt Disney tag before all the films now. The pop a a firework and the first note of music and seeing the train in the distance and then the cam rises over the flag on the top spire of that castle...ah! EVERY time I see it, my husband says he holds his breath and watches me with a big grin cause I get kind of misty and smile so big.

All Disney All The Time

The movie where the guy goes back to Antartica to find his sled dogs, "Eight Below". Another sled dog movie, "Iron Will". Then there's the reunion scene at the end of "White Fang". And of course "Ol Yeller".

I'm a sucker for dogs.

PolynesianPrincess

As far as movies, I definitely cry during the Lion King. So many parts but most specifically the end when Simba returns to Pride Rock and "Circle of Life" plays. I also tear up during Beauty and the Beast when Mrs. Potts sings "BatB" and they're dancing in the ballroom .. Don't even get me started on Dumbo, Fox and the Hound or Bambi. I can't watch those and haven't in years!!!

At Disney, Illuminations always makes me tear up towards the end when the big music plays and the globe opens. Also, Wishes when they start singing "starlight star bright...." Spectro used to make me cry as well. MSEP doesn't have that effect on me though. Hall of Presidents when they show all the events in US history and also The American Adventure when Golden Dream is playing. Gosh, I guess pretty much everything at Disney makes me cry but the worst is this one phrase on the monorail, when we stay off property and take the monorail back to the parking lot on our last night..... "If this concludes you visit to the Walt Disney World Resort we hope you’ve had a wonderful time and will return home safely." I can't even hear that on my iPod without crying! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom