Nemo14

Baby Mine from Dumbo
Shooting Old Yella
Ellie's death in UP
The last 10 minutes of Toy Story 3
Ariel leaving her dad to marry Erik
half of Lion King

StarWarsGirl

Probably am going to cry walking into Disneyland this summer. Wishes makes me cry too. Although I'm usually not the crying type.

I will also cry my way through the Lion King stage show. The beginning, Mufasa's death, Can You feel the Love Tonight, that one somg Simba sings about feeling so guilty and missing his father...

Non-Disney: A League of their Own, Titanic, and Les Miserables. Even the CD can sometimes reduce me to tears.

StarWarsGirl

Here's a little something for those saying Dumbo:

Please tell me that Dumbo is part of the show in the summer. My dad had heard he was supposed to be there last time I went, and he wasn't and I was disappointed. Dumbo is my favorite Disney character. My stuffed animal that's the equivalent of a blankie is a Dumbo that I picked out at 4 1/2 months old on my first trip to WDW. I've aquired a Dumbo collection since then. Some would say I love Dumbo too much. PLEASE TELL ME THAT HE FLIES DURING YOUR SHOW YEAR ROUND!!! I want to see this pretty badly. If you couldn't already tell.

Californian Elitist

Please tell me that Dumbo is part of the show in the summer. My dad had heard he was supposed to be there last time I went, and he wasn't and I was disappointed. Dumbo is my favorite Disney character. My stuffed animal that's the equivalent of a blankie is a Dumbo that I picked out at 4 1/2 months old on my first trip to WDW. I've aquired a Dumbo collection since then. Some would say I love Dumbo too much. PLEASE TELL ME THAT HE FLIES DURING YOUR SHOW YEAR ROUND!!! I want to see this pretty badly. If you couldn't already tell.

I've got a cute Dumbo necklace that I love dearly.;)

Magical!, the show Dumbo is in, is the summer fireworks show. He should be there when you're there this summer. I hope there are no technical problems and he's able to come out and fly for you for your visit!

StarWarsGirl

I've got a cute Dumbo necklace that I love dearly.;)

Magical!, the show Dumbo is in, is the summer fireworks show. He should be there when you're there this summer. I hope there are no technical problems and he's able to come out and fly for you for your visit!
:D Dumbo is the best. Every time they come out with a new stuffed version of him I get it. I even have the pillow-pet version. I've probably got 20 versions of him. My next purchase will be him and Mrs. Jumbo as a stuffed animal set that I saw in WDW. I just decided to get the pillow version first since they were both new on my last trip. And artwork of him in my room. There's a Dumbo monopoly piece that sits in my window. I have the Dumbo ride that goes with my monorail set. And yes, I did throw a fit at age two waiting in line for Dumbo.

If he does not appear during my visit, I might throw another fit. ;) Twelve years later... I'm glad Magical is the summer one! Thanks:) I'll probably cry when he comes out.

Elephants are also my favorite zoo animal partially due to Dumbo.

EDIT: I guess we can count waiting around for Dumbo as something that reduces me to tears. Though now that we have two spinners and Fastpasses for Dumbo, it's not such and issue. That and the fact that I'm 18 years old.

Californian Elitist

:D Dumbo is the best. Every time they come out with a new stuffed version of him I get it. I even have the pillow-pet version. I've probably got 20 versions of him. My next purchase will be him and Mrs. Jumbo as a stuffed animal set that I saw in WDW. I just decided to get the pillow version first since they were both new on my last trip. And artwork of him in my room. There's a Dumbo monopoly piece that sits in my window. I have the Dumbo ride that goes with my monorail set. And yes, I did throw a fit at age two waiting in line for Dumbo.

If he does not appear during my visit, I might throw another fit. ;) Twelve years later... I'm glad Magical is the summer one! Thanks:) I'll probably cry when he comes out.

Elephants are also my favorite zoo animal partially due to Dumbo.

EDIT: I guess we can count waiting around for Dumbo as something that reduces me to tears. Though now that we have two spinners and Fastpasses for Dumbo, it's not such and issue. That and the fact that I'm 18 years old.

Without a doubt, elephants are my absolute favorite wild animals as well. I got to ride one a couple of years ago... One of the best experiences I've had.

I cried so much when I first saw Dumbo pop out from behind Sleeping Beauty Castle. I have no doubt in my mind you'll be drowning in your own tears when you see Dumbo, as much as you love him.

StarWarsGirl

Without a doubt, elephants are my absolute favorite wild animals as well. I got to ride one a couple of years ago... One of the best experiences I've had.

I cried so much when I first saw Dumbo pop out from behind Sleeping Beauty Castle. I have no doubt in my mind you'll be drowning in your own tears when you see Dumbo, as much as you love him.
Ugh, jealousy. I've always wanted to ride an elephant. If you ever get around to going to WDW, we have baby elephants at Animal Kingdom visible from the safari. They are so adorable.

Probably will be. :)

Killnme

For some reason I get the goose bumps and get a little watery during the Nemo show when Nemo starts singing that's my dad. For some reason my DD always leans into me during that part. I can't bring myself to ask her why, mainly b/c I don't want to start crying then either.

Britt

OMG The scene in Dumbo where they lock the mom up. And then again the scene when she was rocking him with her trunk from the bars. (OMG Just teared up just picturing that again :'(

Lion King gets me too!!!!

Nemo when the mom died.

OMG UP. UP made me bawl in the first 10 minutes. omg. Intense.

mrdisman

OMG The scene in Dumbo where they lock the mom up. And then again the scene when she was rocking him with her trunk from the bars. (OMG Just teared up just picturing that again :'(

Lion King gets me too!!!!

Nemo when the mom died.

OMG UP. UP made me bawl in the first 10 minutes. omg. Intense.

I forgot all about the Dumbo scene..you are right...so sad...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom