What attractions have you fallen asleep in?

rbrower

I don't think that I have ever fallen asleep in a ride. However, if I did, it would probably be the hall of presidents or spaceship earth. I have never liked the hall of presidents and I never go on it. On the other hand, I can barely stand spaceship earth. Now the MS has got the green team, me and my sister will be going on that while the rest of our family rides sse.

haveyoumetmark

SSE, it has a soundtrack almost like a lullaby, especailly when you come back down to Earth at the end, but afterwards it gets really loud and wakes me up in time to get off. :) Although, I do like seeing SSE, but after the like 900th time... :snore:

magicfan

Hall of Presidents definately

After I go on them at least once per visit, I usually go on Spaceship Earth and/or American Adventure if I'm tired.

Boray

Sounds like many of us have the same resting places! I fell asleep last time in the American Adventure and the Universe of Energy - I guess I was just really tired at Epcot that day!!!

KaliSplash

Let's see, so far, I'vefallen asleep in Carribbean Beach Resort, Contemporary Resort, Grand Floridian Resort, Wilderness Lodge, All-Star Music and All-Star Sports.

Oh wait, I bet those don't count.

Actually, I've never fallen asleep in any Disney attraction. My 1-year-old did sleep through Captain EO once, though!

SpongeScott

MK: Hall of Presidents, Carousel of Progress, Haunted Mansion

Epcot: Universe of Energy, Spaceship Earth, Impressions de France (my favorite napping place at WDW--on the very back row and the music puts me right out)

MGM: Sounds Dangerous

AK: haven't found a sleeping venue there--yet.

:snore:

SarahBella82

I've never slept through an attraction, as the adenalin manages to keep me pretty alert.

My niece (2 at the time) slept through most of the day-- starting with It's a Small World. She fought the droopy eyelids, but it lulled her right to sleep. :)

The only one has been American Adventure. It was at the end of a VERY long day, and as someone said, air conditioning, comfy seats, and a dark theater.
3.....2.....1.....night night time!!!!:snore: :snore: :snore:

prberk

Corrus said:
As usual I always fall asleep when riding C.O.P. :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore: :snore:

That is my favorite attraction, but I have been known to nod off there. The air condition and comfy seats, of course, help, especially on a hot day with little sleep; but I think it happens to me there because it is my comfort zone. I usually do COP on the first day, the MK day, and being my favorite attraction (and one that goes back to childhood), I just find myself "at home" and comfortable. Getting to the Cinderella Castle means that I have arrived on my vacation; getting to COP means that I can "settle in," I suppose!

I have gotten sleepy in the other dark attractions, though, from time to time on hot days. Including Pirates!

Paul

boudica

Spaceship Earth, (my kids call it the best boring ride ever.) The car stalled around those Egyptian guys, and I fell asleep. My daughter in the car in front of us took my picture. As soon as the flash went off it woke me up. It is a pretty funny picture, my eyes wide open, all confused looking.

brertigger

I have never completely fallen asleep in a WDW attraction.
I did start to doze off in COP recently, when it broke down (and saw the same scene three times), but certainly woke up when a CM voice boomed over the PA to remain seated (apparently, someone had exited the ride and caused an E-Stop).

Trishnh

As much as I like it, I always seem to doze in Carousel of Progress:snore: Just sitting in a dark, air conditioned room does it..Spaceship earth is another one that gets me!

Ivan72

Over the years virtually all that have been named. Like others have said, after the attractions become comfortable and familiar. But I still love them and honestly there is no better nap on a hot Florida summer day than a dark comfy WDW attraction. Also, Dramamine has caused some drowsiness. I have decided it wasn't worth the balloon head feeling.

blakesse06

Spaceship Earth
some people have ridden this ride 3-4 times....
without even realizing it not that I have ever had any thing to do with that happning :goodnevil :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom