What attraction has the best attention to detail and atmosphere before the ride?

Krack

I know it's in California, but Temple of the Forbidden Eye has the best queue in my opinion. It's like being in the first 10 minutes of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

DizneyPryncess

To agree with the others:
PotC
EE
HM
I haven't been on ToT in many many years, I can't remember it.

-I also like Buzz Lightyear, with all the galactic stuff going on.
-Great Movie Ride is another favorite. I love classic films, so I like seeing all the memorabilia and the clips. The outside of the theater is awesome too.

jeffk410

The Tower of Terror,
Id also have to say test track.. They put alot of detail into test track that people do not realize.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

I would have to say star tours all the way. It starts with the forest and into the star wars setting and it cant get any better than that. Thats just coming from a diehard Star Wars fan. I know Space Mountain isn't the most detailed but its is very mesmerizing.

glee

I agree with the tower of terror but also TOY STORY MANIA!

although...I know its not disney....but....I think hogwarts is gonna be sooo amazing!!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Dah dah dah dah daaahhhhh dah dah der der dah dah dah der derrrr! (That was the Harry potter theme by the way :eek: )

There's birdhouses in Space Mountain? :lookaroun

I'd say ToT and second place is EE, because IMO the theming spreads far and wide throughout an entire section of the park

There is supposed to be "Space noises" but they sound like birds haha!

protiius

ToT.

HM would be in with a shout if it wasn't for the moving walkway at the loading dock that takes away from the illusion slightly.

Matt and Kelly

Definitely have to agree with a few of you that have said the Indy ride in DL. Great themeing throughout.

As for WDW, my top choice is ToT. Even having to wait in a long line, moving through the courtyard is very cool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom