what are your 3 worst restaurant choices in WDW

DisneyJunkie

Also, everything at the ABC Commissary is revoltingly disgusting. 50's Diner had poor food, as did Sci-Fi Diner (except for the milkshakes).

Skippy's Pal

1) ABC Commissary
2) 50's Prime Time
3) I can't believe I'm saying this, but the single worst meal on our trip last year was <gasp> Jiko. Was our best meal in 2006, but was just awful in 2011. Was a lot to pay for an "off night."

real mad hatter

Hate reading these threads -- especially when you see something like "Raglan Road" (which is consistently rated among the top restaurants in the country, let alone Orlando), etc (And my personal favorite and I travel world wide)...its all a matter of a single visit, or a single server, or a single meal, blech....hate these threads...
Totally agree.:)

real mad hatter

Ok,where's my custard pie for this food fight.The only meal I've had that was inedible was at Tangierine Cafe this year.The camel was way over done,well that's what the lamb tasted like.My most disappointing meal was Le Cellier in 2010.I was so looking forward to this culinary delight and it let me down big style.

mamamouse

Original Poster
There are other places I've gone and not liked something whether it was service or food but I'd give them another chance because with restaurants alot can change but when I go somewhere more than once and my food is in-edible then I can't be bothered,where when service is the issue it's easier to over look.

Vader2112

I have to say that you can go to the best restaurants and have one bad meal and it leaves a sour taste in your mouth. We can all argue about each others choices but remeber they are usually based on one experience.
1 Holywood and Vine
2 The Plaza
3 Cosmic Rays

bsigler80

1) Sci-Fi Dining - I know I am going to be fire bombed for this one. Yes, the atmosphere is cool, the concept of the cars with the two seater benches is fine for a couple. But when you go with a family of 6 and placed in a car where you can only talk to the person sitting next to you without completely turning around is weird. I know that they have the table seating for 6 people but after waiting 45 minutes for one of those tables and this is with a ADR we finally opted for the regular car.
2) Chef Mickey's - Food was horrid, I know it for the character experience but still did not make up for the food.
3) Tony's Town Square

Obi

1. 50's prime time - had an adr and waited close to an hour before we got seated.

2. 50's prime time - the food was AWFUL!

3. 50's prime time - waitress hardly came by our table and we didn't get the show/treatment. the kids were disappointed.

i guess you can tell we will never go back to 50's prime time...

disney magic 06

1. Yachtsman 2012. Poor steak. Conversely, Yachtsman 2011 was our 2nd best meal (after California Grill) so taking many positive comments on here into account I guess it was a one-off but at almost $200 for a meal for 3 I'm wary of going again any time soon.

2. Electric Umbrella. We didn't expect much of it - just as well.

3. ABC Commissary. Gross, no 2nd chance here.

luv

I was very disappointed in CP last time I had breakfast there. They changed my beloved potatoes and not for the better. Grrrrr.

Avenger117

1) Liberty Inn
2) Liberty Inn
3) Liber... Tony's

We went to Liberty maybe 2 years ago, we both got burgers and they were the worst hamburgers I have ever had. Worst that school cafeteria burgers.

Alison1975

I was planning to try Garden Grill on our next visit, but it's not getting much love on here!

Mine would be: Hollywood & Vine - food wasn't great, atmosphere was chaos, and the day we were there, the bathroom was out of order and when I asked if there was another one I could use, I was told to go down the street.

Sci-Fi - atmosphere is awesome and the onion rings were great, but the rest of the food was not. I'd go back for the cool atmosphere, but I'd only only have appetizers and dessert. :)

The Plaza - I know a lot of people really like this place, but I didn't care for the food and the service was less than stellar.

we went 2 weeks ago and LOVED it..

Hulacat

My least favorite table service

1. The Wave
2. Liberty Tree
3. 50s Prime Time
Yes- Liberty Treee was sooo hyped by the guide books and forums- but we made an ADR for lunch on our Disneymoon and the food & service were just plain bad. Greasy and vile food!
I wish Prime Time had seated us with a waiter who wasn't going through a "stress fiesta"- he had the arguing family of 8 and a family with 2 of the most whiny kids I've ever encountered- of course we were right next to both. Really took away the waiter's ability to "play along" with the theming. The food was ok, nothing to write home about, but really nothing for dieters at all.

Mr.Fixit

1. Hollywood and Vine

2. Hollywood and Vine

3. Hollywood and Vine

4. Hollywood and Vine

5. Hollywood and Vine

6. Hollywood and Vine

7. Hollywood and Vine

8. Hollywood and Vine
I'm gonna go out on a limb here, n say, if this was a worst 10, would H&V be in there somewhere?

NiarrNDisney

1. ABC Commisary (By far the worst food on property)
2. Electric Umbrella (Seems dirty don't care for the food)

edit: 3. Pizza Planet (Pizza is just blah)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom