what are your 3 worst restaurant choices in WDW

jamesgf

1. La hacienda - food was bad and my daughter got food poisoning, place was dirty as well.

2. Le Cellier - rude servers, the worst prime rib I've ever had.....did they fry it or grill it or something?

3. Pizzafari - didn't expect much, yuck!

FettFan

I'm seeing Electric Umbrella pop up a lot here.

In all honesty, I've never had a bad experience at any of the quick casual restaurants. EU, Pecos Bill's, Backlot Express, etc. etc.

TWICKERS

1. Hollywood & Vine Poor food even worse service

2. 50's Prime Time no server interaction and had taken friends there as 1st time we went it was good. Food mediocre.

3. Can't think of a third but might after August 2013 3weeks free dining :)

EvilQueen-T

#1 house of blues...violent food poisoning after a turkey club puts this one at the top of my list.
#2 sci fi. love the atmosphere but i've just not had anything i'd want to eat again.
#3 raglan road. i know...people will die over that one but ate there 3 years ago and liked it but this summer the steak was fatty and had no real flavor, the app for the table was the sampler and it was super greasy and sooooo salty, and the food was tepid at best. we left hungry. maybe the problem was that we were sober but i don't think i could have gotten drunk enough to think it was a good meal.

Disneyfann

The Italian restaurants are the worst. I've have had 2-3 good things at Tony's and Melrose and the ordered the same thing and it tastes different every time. Tutto I never have and never will like

Foolish Mortal

#3 raglan road. i know...people will die over that one but ate there 3 years ago and liked it but this summer the steak was fatty and had no real flavor, the app for the table was the sampler and it was super greasy and sooooo salty, and the food was tepid at best. we left hungry. maybe the problem was that we were sober but i don't think i could have gotten drunk enough to think it was a good meal.

It's your opinion and you are entitled to it. It's made a few lists (including mine). We all have our favorites and it's unfortunate that some people have had bad luck at them. But I'm not going to argue/debate people about it.

awoogala

so
You could do a list of favorites and get the same list :D
true. I always try to give any restaurant another chance. It could be a new chef/bad day anywhere!
Garden grill was my favorite, freshest, best meal ever in wdw!
Chef Mickey's can be hit or miss...Tusker house has always been fantastic, the 5+times we have been, but now That it is a character meal, may have changed..I'll see in January!
1.our only horrible meal in Disney so far was san angel inn!
worst server I've ever had, portions on kids meal was awful (we had to buy them a snack after!), chicken was dried out, no one cared about our one allergy, served us ice cream that was freezer burnt. But it could have been a bad night.

Becky

Mr.FixitEpost: 5167891 said:
unfortunately, it has to be:
50's prime time
Eat at the Tune In (50's Bar) with a few drinks and the meal will be great.
GG, ask for Rosey and you will have a wonderful evening.
Chefs, go at lunch and have the "fixed menu". Interact with the server and it will be enjoyable.
In over 25 meals at Chefs I have had only one bad experience and that was due to a server who would have rather been in Paris. But then, who wouldn't.:)

awoogala

we went 2 weeks ago and LOVED it..
same here I expected bad food, nice it was a character meal, but it was amazing when we went. It was the only mea we loved the whole week. And we had fantastic service, amazing interaction, etc. My favorite restaurant (of course, it could be awful next time!;-) )
remember, if we are talking about restaurants most of us go once a year-huge things/staff can change in between visits!

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Brown Derby
Cape May Cafe
Mama Melroses.

All hellish, in both food and service departments and will never be given a second chance

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
1. ABC Commisary (By far the worst food on property)
2. Electric Umbrella (Seems dirty don't care for the food)

edit: 3. Pizza Planet (Pizza is just blah)
You know the pizza is going to be horrid when you see before your eyes how it is made and cooked, like a Kenner Easy Bake Oven on steroids. Sam's Club uses the same type of process.

aw14

1. Horrible experience at San Angel Inn. Dinner took over 2 hours, and it seriously seemed as though we had no server.
that was the one and only bad experience. Subjectively, some food has been better than others, but this was just an awful experience at a restaurant I always enjoyed visiting

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom