what are your 3 worst restaurant choices in WDW

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Only restaurant that we will never go back to is Hollywood & Vine. Bad food and bad service. Just had a coworker go with his family and he said the exact same thing.

What?? The Olivias is in one of my tops!!!

1. Chef Mickeys (breakfast was terrible. love the atmosphere though)
2. Cant remember it's name, but a QS place where you get chicken or shrimp? It's down the way from Liberty Tree
3. ANNND the place thats right outside of Tusker House, the QS meal there. I want to say it's called Dawa Bar? GROSS.

Chef mickeys?!?!!? Wow, everytime I go my family thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Britt

Chef mickeys?!?!!? Wow, everytime I go my family thoroughly enjoyed it!!!
Yeah?? I mean, don't get me wrong, I love the PLACE, I love the character interaction, but the food is sooooooo bland. It's such typical breakfast fare with the paper thin bacon, the over cooked sausage, greasy potatoes and the over sweetened pancakes and waffles! My KIDS love it for sure though!

I will say, I DID like the dinner we got when we ate there last April, so it's mostly just the breakfast Im commenting on : )

PUSH

I'm noticing a lot of hate for DHS food. I agree, DHS is terrible for food, especially QS. We usually just snack when there.

donaldtoo

Ya' know, if I could be in WDW with my wife and children right now, I (and I stress "I"- not them) would eat the 3 worst restaurants meals right off Main street USA...!

FettFan

50s Sci Fi Drive In....is just "okay". Which is a shame.

The food and service both were on par with the average "TGIChilibees".

AEfx

1) Garden Grille - I wanted to eat there my whole life, and finally got to a few years ago. It was a joke. The food was awful. The meat came out nearly raw. My mom very apologetically asked if she could get a bit more well done, and they brought back a plate of steak that was literally raw. Almost thought it was a joke. The service was absolutely terrible - the girl was nice enough, just totally clueless and kept forgetting about us. If my family had not have been there I would have asked for a manager and refused to pay it was so bad.

2) Pinocchio's Village Haus circa 1990 - back when they served turkey burgers. It was the grossest thing I ever tried to eat.

3) "Frozen Lemonade" from stands - we were expecting a slushy drink, not a solid block of frozen lemonade. Thank goodness they were snack credits from a free dining plan, or we would have felt majorly ripped off.

That said, I obviously reached to come up with 3 - I've had so many great meals and experiences, that this is really it after 20+ years of going.

sam_disney

the worst park for food is most definitely Hollywood Studios.. eurghh! Can never seem to find anywhere i actualy want to it.

So worst ones are:

- 50's prime time- atmosphere was fantastic- food was shockingly awful ( apart from the pudding )
- Electric umbrella Epcot- bad service... food has gone down hill majorly
- Crystal Palace for dinner... terrible!

MickeyRealtor

My wife, my son and I go to WDW once a month for the weekend. We are TIW but love trying restaurants we haven't had in a while. That being said there are a few that we will not go back into.

1. Coral Reef - This used to be good years ago, but the food lately has been less than stellar. In our last attempt we both tried seafood dishes which came back so dry and overcooked we sent them back and just had the NY Strip.

2. Whispering Canyon - The service here was fantastic, however the food poisoning we received kept us from going to Illuminations 3 weeks ago.

3. Chefs de France - Horrible food quality. Service was mediocre, but every time we've been here the food is just overcooked and bland.

I've seen a lot of people on here talking about how bad a Garden Grill is. We eat there usually once a month. The service is usually excellent and we actually really enjoy the food. Although I do like my steak on the rare side. This has to be our favorite. We were there 3 weeks ago and have reservations for it next week!

Blueskyze

I was planning to try Garden Grill on our next visit, but it's not getting much love on here!

Mine would be: Hollywood & Vine - food wasn't great, atmosphere was chaos, and the day we were there, the bathroom was out of order and when I asked if there was another one I could use, I was told to go down the street.

Sci-Fi - atmosphere is awesome and the onion rings were great, but the rest of the food was not. I'd go back for the cool atmosphere, but I'd only only have appetizers and dessert. :)

The Plaza - I know a lot of people really like this place, but I didn't care for the food and the service was less than stellar.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom