what are your 3 worst restaurant choices in WDW

mamamouse

Original Poster
what 3 restaurants are the worst you've ever chosen?

For me it's 1) OLivia's Cafe
2) Boatwrights
3) Garden Grill

afar28

I've only had one bad experience And that was at Mama Melrose. I refuse to ever go their again, but it was probably just a bad experience..actually horrendous

Mr.Fixit

unfortunately, it has to be:
50's prime time
whispering canyon cafe
no 3rd, sorry
maybe i havent been enough times to warrant a selection of 3, but these are based on my experience so far

mamamouse

Original Poster
50's prime time
whispering canyon cafe
no 3rd, sorry
maybe i havent been enough times to warrant a selection of 3, but these are based on my experience so far
really? whispering canyon??? ure killin me here!!!

afar28

50's prime time
whispering canyon cafe
no 3rd, sorry
Whispering Canyon is my favorite resteraunt lol. Why didn't ya like it?

Foolish Mortal

Raglan Road ! Will never give it a chance to redeem itself thats how bad my experience was. Our server did a disappearing act that would've left Houdini speachless, 20-25 minutes between courses from apps to desert, way too loud and I wasn't even in the main room. I'd rather go to McDonalds, at least I go in knowing ahead of time that I'm dealing with a clown.

mamamouse

Original Poster
Raglan Road ! Will never give it a chance to redeem itself thats how bad my experience was. Our server did a disappearing act that would've left Houdini speachless, 20-25 miutes between courses from apps to desert, way too loud and I wasn't even in the main room. I'd rather go to McDonalds, at least I go in knowing ahead of time that I'm dealing with a clown.

Yikes thats no good!!

Britt

What?? The Olivias is in one of my tops!!!

1. Chef Mickeys (breakfast was terrible. love the atmosphere though)
2. Cant remember it's name, but a QS place where you get chicken or shrimp? It's down the way from Liberty Tree
3. ANNND the place thats right outside of Tusker House, the QS meal there. I want to say it's called Dawa Bar? GROSS.

mamamouse

Original Poster
What?? The Olivias is in one of my tops!!!

1. Chef Mickeys (breakfast was terrible. love the atmosphere though)
2. Cant remember it's name, but a QS place where you get chicken or shrimp? It's down the way from Liberty Tree
3. ANNND the place thats right outside of Tusker House, the QS meal there. I want to say it's called Dawa Bar? GROSS.
NO WAY!! I'm sorry but i hated olivia's,it was disgusting and I had the creepiest of creepy waiters ever,oh I think you mean Columbia Harbour House it's questionable yeah

Britt

NO WAY!! I'm sorry but i hated olivia's,it was disgusting and I had the creepiest of creepy waiters ever,oh I think you mean Columbia Harbour House it's questionable yeah
I will admit...the only thing I ate there was a cheesy potato hash stuff and some ham. But the other people in my party seemed to enjoy.

I LOVED that tato hash...haha They brought me another plate for free when they saw me inhaling it...LMAO

maryszhi

crystal palace use to be good, but the last 2 breakfasts it was bad
tony's ( i am being an amazing friend by eating with my friend who adores it next week :( )
mama melrose

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom