What Are You Most Looking Forward To??

WDWmazprty

Pretty much everything! However, I do look forward to eating at the World! Also, getting back to my childhood visiting my old vacation spot lets me escape the real world for awhile.

ddbowdoin

FIRST visit to Poly as a guest... should be exciting! Honestly though, I get flamed for my opinions on food at WDW. I'm always interested in trying new places to see if they can help me break the mold on my opinion, which to be honest is rather low. I'm just lucky enough to live in a major metropolitan city home to many diverse ethnic cultures and their cuisine.

1.) California Grill
2.) Ohana

Hopefully my first visits to these establishments will bode well.

disney1077

Everything! The rides,shows and just walking through all the parks, staying at the Beach Club, shopping at DTD, and enjoying it all with my best friend my mom! :)

Blueskyze

I agree with a lot of these. The food, the attractions, a break away from the real world. Yes yes and yes. But really what I am most looking forward to is watching everything through the eyes of my three and a half year old son. I can't wait to see his joy, and his excitement. To experience everything as if it was new all over again....I really can't wait for that. To give him his first taste at some of the moments I have for so long cherished myself....

In fact I can't wait to see his face as we drive through the Walt Disney World sign welcoming you on property. No doubt I will cry....

THIS! I couldn't have said it better. Seeing my 6-year old's face light up when he gets a hug from a Princess, or when he watches the parade, or gets to ride something for the first time because he is taller this year are the things I'm most looking forward to! Every day he asks me "how many days?" and we check our countdown (currently at 64 days). I have planned a few surprises for him to make sure this trip is even more magical than our last, and I can't wait to see that look of pure happiness on his face!

lisak09

Everything!
Staying at Wilderness Lodge for the first time, eating at lots of new restaurants for the first time, shopping, shopping, shopping, no work for two weeks, enjoying all the rides and shows with my family in the best place on Earth! Roll on August!!

Avenger117

We are going next year for a week just the two of us. I'm mostly looking forward to trying out table services that I haven't been to.

nngrendel

Taking a break from the real world!!
Eating great food and hopefully getting to the Dessert Party!
Also most excited about a trip without the kids this time. Cannot wait to experience Disney as adults and do the things we want to do. I know. I'm selfish!!

Sweet Melissa

Well, first, the thing I always look forward to: the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. I'm also looking forward to seeing what's done on the Fantasyland expansion, hoping the Splitsville bowling alley will be open when we go, and I'm very excited to meet our wedding planner and see the ceremony and reception locations for our 2013 wedding at the Swan.

disfan99

I'm looking forward to this trip more than others. We're spending my DD 9th bday at WDW in July. She doesn't know it tho! It's been VERY difficult to keep secret. The day of her bday we're having breakfast at Akershus and dinner at CRT. Not sure who'll be more excited. Her or me!

tink27

145 days to go and I am most looking forward to the look on my cousins faces when they walk down main street for the first time ever...and all of the above, can't wait to be sat with my popcorn waiting to watch the parade!

LuLaSue

Everything Crush said and more. This trip is special. I celebrate truning 40, my Dad 70 and one of my nieces will celebrate her 10th birthday. A trip filled with milestones and special surprises for my 3 nieces. They have no idea we will see Illuminations on the private boat cruise or attend the dessert party. We are also going on th Family Magic tour and they have no clue. I can't wait to soak up all of their excitement. As an Aunt I can believe how fast they are growing and that Mom and Dad aren't getting any younger. These special moments mean the world and I can't wait to share with them. There will be 10 of us sharing some true magic moments. I wish I could the days in slow motion, I don't want to miss a thing.

Skooterkid

Tough tough question. I think the thing I look forward to most is just being there; the ambiance when you enter through the Walt Disney World gates, step aboard the monorail and enter Main Street USA is incredible! Attraction-wise, the first thing I think of when I'm daydreaming about an upcoming trip are the classic rides like Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Big Thunder, but really the thought of any ride gets me excited.

And the food is a big part of any Disney vacation. I look forward to the little things, like dole whips, churros and jelly bellys (which you can't really get here in the UK!). It's the simple dining experiences, like eating lunch at Pecos Bill's whilst talking about all the great memories we've made, or eating ice cream on Main Street which are the most special to me. Time with family, of course, is great and is perhaps the thing which hits me hardest when I get home.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
Everything Crush said and more. This trip is special. I celebrate truning 40, my Dad 70 and one of my nieces will celebrate her 10th birthday. A trip filled with milestones and special surprises for my 3 nieces. They have no idea we will see Illuminations on the private boat cruise or attend the dessert party. We are also going on th Family Magic tour and they have no clue. I can't wait to soak up all of their excitement. As an Aunt I can believe how fast they are growing and that Mom and Dad aren't getting any younger. These special moments mean the world and I can't wait to share with them. There will be 10 of us sharing some true magic moments. I wish I could the days in slow motion, I don't want to miss a thing.
Illuminations cruise??
Nice 1 that sounds great!!

LuLaSue

Illuminations cruise??
Nice 1 that sounds great!!

Yes, the Illuminations cruise. They have one to view Wishes also but, we did that a few years back. For the 10 of us the cost is not so bad.

This information is from Allears.net

ILLUMINATIONS CRUISES
Pontoon Boats -- One option for an IllumiNations cruise is to rent a pontoon boat. The boat will accommodate a maximum of 10 guests. The pontoon has a canopy, and has some drink holders. When you rent a pontoon it belongs to your party for the show; meaning the only people there will be the ones you've invited! The price for a pontoon IllumiNations Cruise starts at $346.13, for a maximum of 10 people. Cost includes a driver. Food and beverage items are available through Yacht Club Private Dining at 407-934-3160. You may not bring your own food or beverages on board.
RESERVATIONS for all cruises are made by calling 407-WDW-PLAY, between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m., up to 180 days in advance. You must provide a credit card to hold the reservation. You must cancel at least 24 hours in advance or your card will be charged.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom