What Are You Most Looking Forward To??

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
So as we are reaching our 50 Days To Go mark i start to think;
What am i most looking forward to??

Great Dining?
Great attractions?
Timeless Shows?
Time with people most important to us?
A break away from the real world??

What are you most looking forward to on your next trip???

Contrast

Just seeing more of the World and hopefully getting to explore the different resorts. Also, I plan on spending more time in World Showcase. Last trip I missed out a fair few countries. I intend to go on all of the attractions I wasn't able to last time and I can't wait to try out more food, this time I need to buy a Dole Whip!

Redsky89

Getting a break from work. Spending time with my cousins and meeting some new friends. Of course also having a cold beer at night in Epcot.

teacherlady19

We will be there in 12 days. Since we've never been to the Florida resorts, we are looking forward to comparing Disney's 2nd with the Original. EPCOT and AK interest us the most, for the reasons that we don't have anything like those in California. Staying on property will be a new experience, too, as we've never stayed at any of the 3 hotels that Disney runs here.

Donna
Pop Century, June 24-29

The Empress Lilly

For me it is seeing the castle and SSE. I dream about them, their silhouettes haunt my thoughts. They call to me in my sleep, draw me near to them like an undiscovered gravity-like force.

We will be there in 12 days. Since we've never been to the Florida resorts, we are looking forward to comparing Disney's 2nd with the Original. EPCOT and AK interest us the most, for the reasons that we don't have anything like those in California. Staying on property will be a new experience, too, as we've never stayed at any of the 3 hotels that Disney runs here.

Donna
Pop Century, June 24-29
Hope you have fun! Do let us know what a Westcoaster thinks about our parks out East!

Dawg4Mickey

So as we are reaching our 50 Days To Go mark i start to think;
What am i most looking forward to??

Great Dining?
Great attractions?
Timeless Shows?
Time with people most important to us?
A break away from the real world??

What are you most looking forward to on your next trip???

While I am looking forward to all of the above, I am most looking forward to seeing my nieces faces at the airport when we let them in on our secret that we are going to the Disney. Then my next thing would be to see their faces as we are walking down Main Street towards to Castle for the very first time. After that everything else is just Icing on the cake. :D 63 days out and I am chomping at the bit

foreverbelle

I agree with a lot of these. The food, the attractions, a break away from the real world. Yes yes and yes. But really what I am most looking forward to is watching everything through the eyes of my three and a half year old son. I can't wait to see his joy, and his excitement. To experience everything as if it was new all over again....I really can't wait for that. To give him his first taste at some of the moments I have for so long cherished myself....

In fact I can't wait to see his face as we drive through the Walt Disney World sign welcoming you on property. No doubt I will cry....

Tinkerbella16

Since it's been almost 4 whole years since my last trip, I am looking forward to EVERYTHING!! I have never gone this long between trips so I cannot wait to be back to the world. I am really looking forward to the Hoop-dee-doo Revue, it'll be my first time there so that is very exciting! :D

DisneyDebNJ

Well, being a SERIOUS foodie, and go during the food and wine festival, one of my top reasons are the food and learning how to make various dishes. Escaping from reality/responsibilities sure rank high on my list too!! But, when I go to Disney, it always brings back memories from my childhood, and reliving my son's experiences through out his 23 years at Disney. Not a day goes by, that one of us don't say.... "Hey... remember when?????" So, what do I look forward to the most?? GETTING THERE :D

Demeter Tess

I'm most excited to be staying on Disney property, for the first time in my life! I feel like I've "leveled up" in video game speak. No more 45-minute commutes from my grandparents' house! :D That aside, I most look forward to the escape from real life, being able to share the experience with my boyfriend (who is also a Disney nut but hasn't been to the parks in 10 years), and basking in the beauty of WDW -- the landscaping, architecture, music, yummy smells, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom