Paul G.

So as we are reaching our 50 Days To Go mark i start to think;
What am i most looking forward to??

Great Dining?
Great attractions?
Timeless Shows?
Time with people most important to us?
A break away from the real world??

What are you most looking forward to on your next trip???
We are looking forward to the great atmosphere,the wonderful attractions,and the great dining experiences.All and all a great vacation with the family!!!! Be there in 56 days!!!!

dixiegirl

So as we are reaching our 50 Days To Go mark i start to think;
What am i most looking forward to??

Great Dining?
Great attractions?
Timeless Shows?
Time with people most important to us?
A break away from the real world??

What are you most looking forward to on your next trip???

What I'm looking forward to (as I type this fast before my oldest sees, Surprising the girls with staying at their favorite resorts (yes I said resorts, lol we're doing not one not two but three!!) Different places to eat, vacationing with my family of four. Yes our girls at times drive us crazy, but seeing the excitement when we even just step into the Orlando airport is just priceless....! UHHHHH god, I really can't wait!!! Andyes A break from the real world, yes I need it! We all need it!! Magical Express, Mickey Mouse, Resort TV, and no cooking or cleaning for the week, ooh or driving? WOOHOOOOO!!!

Tinkermom1971

I am looking forward to spending time with my family in the most wonderful place in the world!!! I think I am more excited than they are. My sister and her husband are going with us. This will be his first time back in 30 years..:p

mergatroid

Going in September for 3 weeks and have front row seats for 'La Nouba' :cool:. Have seen the show numerous times but never from the front row, so am very excited about that. Have reservtions at The Rose & Crown for Illuminations also and that's another thing we're looking foward to. We're also meeting up with a guy I work with and his wife who is holidaying the same time as we are for a day at the parks and even though I see him most lunch times at work, he's good company to spend time with and it means our wives can talk to each other and give him and I a bit of a rest ;)

cheezbat

Not planning anything to WDW anytime soon...but am very psyched about my DL trip in August. I'm most looking forward to Cars Land and getting to ride Indy and the superior Space Mountain again!

Tomi-Rocket

For my upcoming buddy trip - seeing and staying in the new Art of Animation and seeing all the additions WDW will do for Christmas!!!

copcarguyp71

My #1 "looking forward to..." is turning off the cell phone, being out of contact with the office and being a big kid with my family for an uninterruped 7-days!!!

After that though we have never done Fantasmic or RnR so looking forward to those. Going to try to get DD onto the spinnie Mission Space with me. Now that DD is 9-years old looking forward to doing the parks after dark more than ever too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom