What are you most excited to try your next trip?

bmarkelon

Original Poster
What will you be trying for the first time your next trip that you are most pumped for? Whether its a meal, experience, or resort?

For us, besides actually staying at the Poly for a first, I am really excited to be trying both the Ohana dinner and Kona's breakfast for the first time. I've heard so much and somehow these haven't made our meal list yet!

DizneyPryncess

Ohana & Kona are great ~ you will love them!

My next trip is exactly 4 weeks from today, I am getting so excited! I am most excited to try the Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea w/my mom. It's something we've wanted to do for a long time. I'm also excited to be at Disney World while pregnant - it'll be a much more toned down & laid back trip from normal.

bmarkelon

Original Poster
Ohana & Kona are great ~ you will love them!

My next trip is exactly 4 weeks from today, I am getting so excited! I am most excited to try the Grand Floridian Afternoon Tea w/my mom. It's something we've wanted to do for a long time. I'm also excited to be at Disney World while pregnant - it'll be a much more toned down & laid back trip from normal.

That's exciting, I've never done Disney pregnant either. It will be nice to be forced to slow down a little and take it at a slower pace. I haven't done the tea at GF either, sounds fabulous! You're so lucky your trip is so close! Mine isn't until August, 120 days!!
I just love that there is seriously so much to do in WDW that you can almost always count on trying something new each trip!!

Mongomil

For me it is an adult only trip so that will be a first NO KIDS :sohappy:. But also we will be trying Citricos and California Grill. I am excited about those too.

britdaw

EVERYTHING!! LOL Seriously... I have not been back to Disney since my first visit in '87. I know the park has changed so much and I can't wait to experience it all.
The thing I want to do the most, though, is the Haunted Mansion. I was too young last time, and was crushed when they told me I couldn't ride. So I definitely have to do it this time. :D

bmarkelon

Original Poster
For me it is an adult only trip so that will be a first NO KIDS :sohappy:. But also we will be trying Citricos and California Grill. I am excited about those too.
Wow, NO KIDS?! Imagine the possibilities! Hehe, my husband and I just love these years now bringing the kiddos but every once in awhile we chat about the good times we'll have years down the road just the 2 of us.
You are going to LOVE those restaurants, so yummy! :slurp:

bmarkelon

Original Poster
Haunted Mansion
Star Tours

Hoop Dee Doo
Via Napoli
I really want to try Via Napoli, trying to squeeze it in somewhere on our August itinerary but it looks like it will have to be the top of the list next year.

EVERYTHING!! LOL Seriously... I have not been back to Disney since my first visit in '87. I know the park has changed so much and I can't wait to experience it all.
The thing I want to do the most, though, is the Haunted Mansion. I was too young last time, and was crushed when they told me I couldn't ride. So I definitely have to do it this time. :D

How exciting! It's seriously going to feel like a first trip for you, so cool!! I'm pretty excited about HM on this one too....somehow the DH scored this ride our last 2 trips while I stayed off with our DD, too scared. So it's been too long for me!!

britdaw

How exciting! It's seriously going to feel like a first trip for you, so cool!! I'm pretty excited about HM on this one too....somehow the DH scored this ride our last 2 trips while I stayed off with our DD, too scared. So it's been too long for me!!

Yeah, it definitely feels like my first time. Not to mention this is the first time for both our little girls (8 and 3), so getting to see their faces light up over everything is going to absolutely amazing. :D My husband has been 3 times in his life, but he's really excited about it too. Mostly we can't wait to experience it with our kids. But yeah, I'm definitely going to make him sit with the little one while I ride some of the stuff I had to miss out on before! :D

silver1113

It's will be 10 yrs from the last time we did more than one day at Magic kingdom. We are also staying on property and doing the dining plan. The last time we stayed on property they didn't even have a dining plan. It will be nice to just go in and order without worring about it.

disneygirl1

This coming Sept I think I am most looking forward to eating at different places (Captain's Grille and GF Cafe). I also have a few family members coming with us so I am so excited to see how they like my happy places...

Next April we are Cruising on the Dream for the 1st time and are having our pre-cruise Disney stay at the Beach Club. So I am SUPER excited above everything!

Magical Dreamer

We're trying the Beach Club this year.....

Always done the mods in the past and will be back to them next year.

But this year we're going to live large and enjoy.

We can't wait to be able to walk to Epcot and Hollywood Studios !!

bmarkelon

Original Poster
Confession time- it's my wedding trip but I'm more excited to try the Wild Africa Trek :lookaroun
:eek: Haha, don't worry...we won't tell. :zipit: That is super exciting!! The Wild Africa Trek of course, the wedding is cool too.

I_heart_Tigger

Kind of a solo trip...starting off alone then meeting some friends after a few days.

I'm most excited to go at my own pace taking photos of whetever I want without worrying that I'm making anyone wait for me while I get the perfect shot

plaz10

Next trip: May 2011. New things I will be trying...

Dinners at:
Via Napoli
Cape May Cafe
Ohana
Sanaa
Columbia Harbor House (fried shrimp and apple deliciousness!)

Snacks:
School Bread
Zebra Domes (Mara at AKL after Sanaa)
Citrus Swirl at Aloha Isle (did not like the Pineapple Dole Whip)
Caramel apple
Red Velvet cream cheese cupcake at Starring Rolls (if the cupcakes are as good as the brownie I had there last trip :slurp:)

Attractions:
New Star Tours (not really fair because it will be new to everyone!)
Animation Studio (the movie and drawing class)

SiriusBlack

I just realized Star Tours 2.0 will probably be open my next trip. AWESOME! And if I have to wait until 2012...obviously new fantasyland

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom