What are you most excited for in September 2007?

wickedfan07

Original Poster
Its almost September! Kids are going back to school, the Dining Plan is being given away, and leaves will start turning colors by the end of the month.

I'm wondering...what about Walt Disney World in September 2007 excites you most? Is it the Haunted Mansion's reopening on the 13th? Is it the new Canada film? Is it an upcoming trip? Speak up!

:D

dixiegirl

That at this time in 2 weeks I'll be on my flight to the most happiest place in the world!!!!...Getting ready to (hopefully it'll be ready) go on Haunted Mansion, Go to MNSSHP, My 7 year (hopefully) will be going on Space
Mountain for her first time, and just enjoy being with my favorite people in the world...My 2 girls and my hubby!!!

Astro_Digital

MNSSHP I am so tired of trying to guess what these mean, people have nothing against typing 40 or 50 words but it is too much work typing 6.

Looking forward to my trip too...

Kind of sad

I will miss ARARRC "Aerosmith Rock and Roll Roller coaster"
And SSE "Space Ship Earth"
I understand Space Ship Earth but Rock and Roll Roller Coaster is only a few years old. Oh well.

Otherwise fall is cold, winter is is colder and I am losing my favorite season summer. September does not make me happy.

kennyj29

I'll be at Disney in 20 days and that is a definite plus for September. I have to say the Mansion has me excited, can't wait to be there for that!!! Seeing my niece, her husband and my two great nephews who live in Orlando is a really great plus and also MNSSHP is always a big plus for us!

dixiegirl

MNSSHP I am so tired of trying to guess what these mean, people have nothing against typing 40 or 50 words but it is too much work typing 6.

Looking forward to my trip too...

Kind of sad

I will miss ARARRC "Aerosmith Rock and Roll Roller coaster"
And SSE "Space Ship Earth"
I understand Space Ship Earth but Rock and Roll Roller Coaster is only a few years old. Oh well.

Otherwise fall is cold, winter is is colder and I am losing my favorite season summer. September does not make me happy.

Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party.....Hence the MNSSHP....All you need to do is ask....thats all..:animwink:

Have A magical Day!!!

JWG

That I'm now a month closer to our planned October, 2010 trip... Not planning to go back for over 3 years is painful so one more month down!

Ella's Mommy

I purposely scheduled our trip on the 13th so we could be there the day HM opens. Its also the first time we will be going to MNSSHP. And its also my daughters (first trip) I'm almost 7 months preggo!!!!!

P.S. HM means Haunted Mansion:)

Ella's First Trip to WDW!!!<33333

bgraham34

Its everything not just one thing. Staying at the WL is a treat in itself for me. I just love being at the world I am so happy and I dont have to drive for 5 days.

sbkline

What excites me the most about September is the fact that tommorrow, March hours should be posted...which means it is only a month until April hours should be posted, which is when we are going next.

So one month from tommorrow, I should be able to finalize our April itinerary, and one month from Sept 16 I should be able to make my ADR's. :sohappy:

Kman101

Haunted Mansion reopening after a great refurb! It's my favorite ride at the MK, so I'm very anxious for it. I even requested the day off of work to be there on the 13th (I'm in retail so I can put in for a day off, as they are usually random days off anyway) ... so it better be open, lol!

Jimmy Thick

The best thing about September is I'll be at Disney World for a couple weeks enjoying myself with the parks, eating at a great selection of restaurants, and enjoying the Florida nightlife.

Oh, and chuckling to myself that some people will be posting at Disney forums instead of actually being there.

Yes, I fully endorse the "It suck to be you" motto.:ROFLOL:

I am very excited to see my DS (age 7) and DD (age 6) faces when on Sept 27 they find our that our vacation is really in Disney and not in Kansas City. This trip is a total surprise and I can't wait!!!:zipit: :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom