What are you listening to?

Wckd Queen

One Thing Leads to Another by The Fixx on Awesome 80s~Radio AOL :D

Cranky office mate is off today (as opposed to his being "off" in other ways regularly ;) ) so I can listen to MUSIC! MUSIC! MUSIC! :sohappy:

Ooohh..now its You Might Think by the Cars. Remember that video??

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Go Ahead and laugh.... ready... here it comes....

The score and soundtrack to 'West Side Story' :D

What?... its 3:30am and the only thing keeping me awake! :lol:

Oh... and just a little tip... if you ever get pulled over... dont say... "Gee Officer Krupkie" to the cop :lol: Not that I EVER have done that :lookaroun :p

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Lovecraft
....I feel pretty.. oh so pretty... I feel pretty and witty and briiiiight...

:eek: :eek: ...:lol: HEy I thought Gary had the rights to being pretty?

I`m listening to O` magnum mysterium by Soil and Eclipse! :D

guwag

I'm listening to Q92 FM - on Friday and Saturday nights they broadcast live from my favourite club in Montréal - FunkyTown Disco :D
35.jpg

It just mixed from "You spin me round" to "YMCA" then to "You're The One I Want"!!!!! (Which means that it will also mix to "Greased Lightning" then "Summer Love"- these songs come as a threesome and I've also been there tooo many times :lol: )

Everybody Dance :lol:

25.jpg

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The Darkness, the flavour of the month British rockers who have just won three awards at the Brits. its a shame some RnB looooozzer had to describe them as the most famous queen tribute band.

Classic twin guitared Brit rock, the 70s and spandex are back!!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
The Darkness, the flavour of the month British rockers who have just won three awards at the Brits. its a shame some RnB looooozzer had to describe them as the most famous queen tribute band.

:eek: :eek: :eek: Thank god they are not here! :lol: :lol: Well Bell bottoms are popular here again, but that`s about it! :lol:

cherrynegra

Oh my God The Darkness is AWESOME. Yeah, I know they've been compared to Queen, Def Leopard, (Fill in name of your favorite hair rock group___________________) but these guys stand on their own.

Plus, they make rock fun again. None of this "Whoa-is-me-she-left-me-for-a-guy-with-bigger-biceps-and-a-killer-tattoo music. Too much melancholy introspection. If you want great music just to rock your head at while driving, do pick up their CD. Highly recommended.:sohappy:

Heyyall

I loveee them!

I'm listening to..Bright Eyes- "Lover I don't have to love"

Al

The Darkness are amazing! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I'm just listening to their album track "Friday Night" ... they really should release it, I think it's one of the best on the album :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom