What are you listening to?

guwag

Originally posted by Shannon_Yensid
Oceano- Josh Groban :)

If there's one song I can't listen to without tearing up/crying sometimes, it's "You Lift Me Up" by Josh Groban, every darn time :lol:
I watched the Superbowl Shuttle Tribute the other day for the first time and I cried too :cry:

Gah, I hate being soppy :lol:

guwag

Ugh, I think BBC Locals have to be my most hated stations, I can't stand BBC Kent, Southern Counties or Three Counties (Areas where I usually am in England). The shame is that they are sometimes the only ones with good reception :snore: :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Speaking of UK Radio...

Listening to Cannon Ball by Damien Rice now. A great UK artist I think. :sohappy: :wave:

tenchu

Originally posted by DMC-12
Speaking of UK Radio...

Listening to Cannon Ball by Damien Rice now. A great UK artist I think. :sohappy: :wave:

Saw him live a fortnight ago.

Highly recommend his album 'O'

:wave:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by tenchu
Saw him live a fortnight ago.

Highly recommend his album 'O'

Thanks tenchu! I gotta say .... I really like his stuff.... I wish he got more air play here in the states... I just happened to catch 'Cannonball' on one of the more ecclectic (sp?) / off beat radio stations here in Chicago...

Good stuff! :sohappy: :sohappy: :wave:

tenchu

Originally posted by Pumbas Nakasak
If you like it, it must be some depressing naval gazing student rubbish then :drevil:

Well this guy must have gone through more break-ups than Liz Taylor. :lol:

To tell you the truth, its not usually the sort of thing I'd listen to (speaking as a depressive navel rubbish loving student :animwink: ) I'm usually more of a Foo Fighters sort of man. But of course, I believe I have impeccable taste in music, as in all things in life. :animwink: :lol:

Anyway DMC, Volcano is his next single over here, so you might get to hear it over in the colonies some time soon if you're lucky!

TiggerBW

Re: For anyone who might care! Beach Boys?

Originally posted by Tramp
edit:

No one gives a damn, Tramp...that's yesterday's band!:(

I know this was posted a while ago, but I care Tramp! I love the Beach Boys! :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom