What are you listening to?

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by wsapooh
There's something very wrong with you people!! :lol:

She just wont admit that shes JUST LIKE US! :lol:

Btw...I am currently listen to the workmen on the roof of my office banging and thumping and apparently jumping up and down while putting on a new roof. We are on the top floor and Im going to have an Excedrin headache before noon :fork:

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by tigsmom
Don't try to change the subject.

Sorry, pics are at home. I promised my wife that I would dress like we did in 1986 for the concert. Which means everything I mentioned in my earlier post including the Nick Rhodes touch (with lavendar lip gloss).

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
Anybody else going to see Duran Duran?

Oh, they sold out here in NY in like 2.5 seconds! I would LOVE to go but I doubt that pair of tight acid washed jeans I still have haning in the back of the closet would get any further up than my knees :lol:

On a side note here, anyone notice Roger last night at the VMAs? Oooh my, time has been quite kind to him hasnt it? Talk about Hottie! And my John STILL looks fabulous! :slurp:

tigsmom

Sorry, pics are at home. I promised my wife that I would dress like we did in 1986 for the concert. Which means everything I mentioned in my earlier post including the Nick Rhodes touch (with lavendar lip gloss).

Handsome, no?

and Katie wears lavendar lip gloss...its back in style. :rolleyes:

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
Oh, they sold out here in NY in like 2.5 seconds! I would LOVE to go but I doubt that pair of tight acid washed jeans I still have haning in the back of the closet would get any further up than my knees :lol:

On a side note here, anyone notice Roger last night at the VMAs? Oooh my, time has been quite kind to him hasnt it? Talk about Hottie! And my John STILL looks fabulous! :slurp:

Speaking of the Taylor boys, now I need to find my Power Station music. I was just listening to it last week........

Wckd Queen

Speaking of the Taylor boys, now I need to find my Power Station music. I was just listening to it last week........

You want to multiplyyy...are you gonna do it?

I never got that song :lol:

Just realized Aol has radio available...Listening to Awesome 80s. Right now its UB40 and Chrissie Hynde singing I Got You Babe...with that UB40 kinda twist :sohappy:

Wckd Queen

Me again!

I just realized that Aol has 'Radio Aol" and I have "Awesome 80s" on!

How Awesome are they? Well, right now Im listening to Debbie Gibson's ONLY IN MY DREAMS!

Yeah...if anything by NKOTB comes on, Im cancelling Aol! :lol:

Wckd Queen

Night Ranger... You Can Still Rock in America (one of their 'lesser' songs ;) )

Madaline, its under "Pop"

Maybe they will play Sister Christian later on :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom