What are you listening to?

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
Marc Anthony then Duran Duran's Decade

Decade is a most excellent cd :D

Which Marc do you have in there? I work with one of his cousins...but no, she cant get tickets to anything :lol:

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by tigsmom
Gloria Estefan...Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me.

I LOVE this cd! Gloria is a long time favorite of mine, and I think she does some of the 'covers' on this cd better than the original artists! :)

tigsmom

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
I LOVE this cd! Gloria is a long time favorite of mine, and I think she does some of the 'covers' on this cd better than the original artists! :)

I feel the same way! Right now Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying is playing. Goodnight My Love is my favorite.

Wckd Queen

I feel the same way! Right now Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying is playing. Goodnight My Love is my favorite.

I love Turn The Beat Around :lol: I remember when that song came out ORIGINALLY! :eek:

I also love the little stories on the cover about why she chose the songs. Just an all around great cd.

tigsmom

I love Turn The Beat Around :lol: I remember when that song came out ORIGINALLY! :eek:

I also love the little stories on the cover about why she chose the songs. Just an all around great cd.

Its on now...kids want me to stop singing!:lol:

I lived thru disco, too. :D :eek:

wdwhoneymooner

Decade is a most excellent cd :D

Which Marc do you have in there? I work with one of his cousins...but no, she cant get tickets to anything :lol:

Yeah, I love my Duran Duran but I won't wear purple eye shadow like Nick Rhodes did. :lol:

No tickets!?:cry:

BTW - Anyone like the Commodores? One of my best friend's father is the lead singer, Walter Orange.

tigsmom

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
Yeah, I love my Duran Duran but I won't wear purple eye shadow like Nick Rhodes did. :lol:

No tickets!?:cry:

BTW - Anyone like the Commodores? One of my best friend's father is the lead singer, Walter Orange.

Bet you'd look cute, though. :lol:

wdwhoneymooner

S A T U R D A Y Night!!!

Still have that album (yes vinyl) :lol:

My attic is full of albums. From Donna Summer to Band Aid to Richard Pryor. Of course, no turntable since 1992......garage sale?

Wckd Queen

S A T U R D A Y Night!!!

Still have that album (yes vinyl) :lol:

OH MY GOD!

The Bay City Rollers were my FIRST concert!

Took me 20-odd years to go to another one, I was that shell~shocked :lol:

Now Im going to have that darn song in my head all day...gonna dance with my baby to the rock n roll...on Saturday night, Saturday night.... :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom