What are you listening to?

tigsmom

These Dreams by Heart. Saw them in concert...couldn't hear for days afterward. The loudest concert I've ever been to.

Wckd Queen

Dont Let Him Go by REO Speedwagon

Talk about taking me back to the summer between Junior and Senior year in High School and that cute lifeguard named Brandon :kiss:

tigsmom

Eddy Grant Electric Avenue. I haven't heard this in years!!!

We're gonna rock down to Electric Ave and then we'll take it higher!.

tigsmom

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
Beach Boys...Kokomo

Great summer song...now if only the sun would come out :(

I know. Thought we would get caught at the commons in a storm. The place is packed and the sky looks like hell.

OMG Milli Vanilli !!!!!!!

Wckd Queen

If You Leave by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD)

Hey Craig...thats from PRETTY IN PINK starring MOLLY RINGWALD...and Andrew McCarthy and James Spader and John Cryer and Harry Dean Stanton....did I miss anyone? :hammer:

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
If You Leave by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark (OMD)

Hey Craig...thats from PRETTY IN PINK starring MOLLY RINGWALD...and Andrew McCarthy and James Spader and John Cryer and Harry Dean Stanton....did I miss anyone? :hammer:
I saw OMD in concert! :sohappy: They opened up for Depeche Mode in 1984! :D

The_CEO

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Emoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootioooooooooooooooooooooooooooon.

ToTBellHop

Hotel California by the...do I even need to say? The Eagles, obviously :animwink: Then it's the ORIGINAL "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"...by the Tokens...I seem to be in the mood NOT for pop music this morning :D Swwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet Emooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootion! Right on, Justin!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom