What are you listening to?

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
OH MY GOD!

The Bay City Rollers were my FIRST concert!

Took me 20-odd years to go to another one, I was that shell~shocked :lol:

Now Im going to have that darn song in my head all day...gonna dance with my baby to the rock n roll...on Saturday night, Saturday night.... :cry:

Polyester plaid outfits for everyone! And rainbow suspenders too!

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
Polyester plaid outfits for everyone! And rainbow suspenders too!

Some of the girls at that concert had outfits on like theirs (the plaid cuffed floods with the rainbow suspenders) and they even had their HAIR CUT LIKE THEM!! :eek:

Is it any wonder it took me that long to go to another concert? I was severely traumatized :lol:

tigsmom

OH MY GOD!

The Bay City Rollers were my FIRST concert!

Took me 20-odd years to go to another one, I was that shell~shocked :lol:

Now Im going to have that darn song in my head all day...gonna dance with my baby to the rock n roll...on Saturday night, Saturday night.... :cry:

Dancin' to the rhythm of the rock and roll on Saturday night, Saturday night.
:lol:

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by tigsmom
nope. Garth Brooks Two Pina Coladas.

Brinnnng meeee...two pina coladas.
I want one for each hand!
Lets set sail with Captain Morgan
Though we never leave dry land....

Sounds like a Friday night song to me, Madaline ;)

tigsmom

Brinnnng meeee...two pina coladas.
I want one for each hand!
Lets set sail with Captain Morgan
Though we never leave dry land....

Sounds like a Friday night song to me, Madaline ;)

Ah, but its only Thursday....we CAN make an exception. :D

wdwhoneymooner

Speaking of Duran Duran (who BTW received the LifeTime Achievement award in last night's show), they're coming my way! Gotta get tickets and hang out with the other old timers.

Members only jacket *check*
Cavarici (sp) jeans *check*
Adias shelltoes *check*
Name belt *check*
Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood t-shirt *check*
Nick Rhodes makeup kit *ahem* check

tigsmom

Speaking of Duran Duran (who BTW received the LifeTime Achievement award in last night's show), they're coming my way! Gotta get tickets and hang out with the other old timers.

Members only jacket *check*
Cavarici (sp) jeans *check*
Adias shelltoes *check*
Name belt *check*
Relax - Frankie Goes to Hollywood t-shirt *check*
Nick Rhodes makeup kit *ahem* check

Still have 2 Members Only jackets in the attic: 1 grey and one rust.

Right now I'm listening to my husband read some story in the NYT.

wdwhoneymooner

Still have 2 Members Only jackets in the attic: 1 grey and one rust.

Right now I'm listening to my hysband read some story in the NYT.

This concert is going to be filled with guys wearing Old Spice or Hi-Karate cologne and the gals teasing their hair 2 feet high while wearing leg-warmers.

tigsmom

This concert is going to be filled with guys wearing Old Spice or Hi-Karate cologne and the gals teasing their hair 2 feet high while wearing leg-warmers.

Hi-Karate ! I remember all the cool guys wearing that in High school.:lol: Thank god they don't make it anymore...I checked.
As for Old Spice...I like that. :rolleyes:
Never had "big hair" but always wished I did. :lol:
Ooooooo, leg warmers...wonder if there are any in the attic? Got so much cra...stuff up there.

Wckd Queen

Hi-Karate ! I remember all the cool guys wearing that in High school.:lol: Thank god they don't make it anymore...I checked.
As for Old Spice...I like that. :rolleyes:
Never had "big hair" but always wished I did. :lol:
Ooooooo, leg warmers...wonder if there are any in the attic? Got so much cra...stuff up there.

Well, first off, I came from the 80s :lol: That means Ive done it all~leg warmers, big huge hair (Aqua Net anyone? :lookaroun ) baggie jeans, Flashdance cut shirts, double belts and hip belts, mini skirts with fishnets and high heels (and NO, I NEVER EVER EVER wore lacy ankle socks with my heels. It was real life, not a ZZ Topp video :lol: ) Oh my...I looked like the lost member of Menudo! I wont even go into my short foray into Madonna Wanna Be (hey, it was NEW back then) or my flirtation with heavy metal (boyfriend) Suffice it to say, when I look at photos, I have NO idea who she is :lol:

Anywhoo, the gyst of what I was getting at here is that Tuesday at the nail salon, while waiting for my toesies to dry, I was looking at the Womens Wear Daily special on accessories for the fall. Your never gonna guess whats coming back, ladies...LEG WARMERS! :eek: I had to close the magazine and move far far away from its evilness :lol:

tigsmom

I wore fishnet stockings and heels in the 70's...along with my green/orange paisley mini. :hurl:

I should have saved all my stuff...its all back in style. :lol:

wdwhoneymooner

The only time I ever wore fishnets was on a dare when I saw a midnite show of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Yeah, I was very gothic that nite with black eye makeup and white foundation.

Rice and Squirtguns, anyone.

tigsmom

The only time I ever wore fishnets was on a dare when I saw a midnite show of the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Yeah, I was very gothic that nite with black eye makeup and white foundation.

Rice and Squirtguns, anyone.

Pictures please. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom