What are you listening to?

wsapooh

I LOVE Chess !! Must be London version though....NOT Broadway version. I sang I Know Him So Well and Heaven Help My Heart in high school. LOVE IT!!

80's music every day, all day long, please!!

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by wsapooh
I LOVE Chess !! Must be London version though....NOT Broadway version. I sang I Know Him So Well and Heaven Help My Heart in high school. LOVE IT!!

80's music every day, all day long, please!!

My officemate hates 80s music and wont let me play music when hes here (cranky, cantankerous Dead fan :lol: )

Me, I love the 80s and wish MTV would come out with an MTV 80s or something...and I wish my cable provider wasnt so creepy and would actually PROVIDE it if they had it! :lol:

Soo...whats your ultimate 80s song?

For me, its A MILLION MILES AWAY by the Plimsoles :cool:

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by wsapooh
If You Leave - OMD

Hey Craig - That's from a movie called Pretty in Pink - with Molly Ringwald. :lol:

Love it! Love that part when they play this song...I dont want to say it because I dont want to spoil the ending for Craig :lol:

wdwhoneymooner

Originally posted by Wckd Queen
Love it! Love that part when they play this song...I dont want to say it because I dont want to spoil the ending for Craig :lol:

Craig, if you don't get a chance to see all these early John Hughes movies: When a Molly Ringwald fan calls you "Duck" or "Duckie" take it as a compliment.

guwag

:lol: every time I get an email about this thread, my email software only displays "Reply to post: What are you." and for some reason my mind always adds the word "Wearing" :lol:

Still listening to the clicking of keyboards (almost said typewriters :lol: And don`t anyone ask "What Are They?" :lol: )

tigsmom

Originally posted by guwag
:lol: every time I get an email about this thread, my email software only displays "Reply to post: What are you." and for some reason my mind always adds the word "Wearing" :lol:

Still listening to the clicking of keyboards (almost said typewriters :lol: And don`t anyone ask "What Are They?" :lol: )

Typewriters? What are they? :lol:
and I have 2 in the attic...one manual (1940's) and one electric (1970's)

and what are they wearing? :lookaroun

wsapooh

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner
Craig, if you don't get a chance to see all these early John Hughes movies: When a Molly Ringwald fan calls you "Duck" or "Duckie" take it as a compliment.

:lol: Absolutely.

Ughhhh! She's gonna laugh. ..... would I blame her?

Wckd Queen

Originally posted by wdwhoneymooner

Oh, it is. Every girl needs a Duckie :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom