What are you listening to right now?

SeaCastle

Original Poster
Last night I put the "Buena Vista Social Club" CD on my computer, and I'm currently listening to the album. I didn't think I'd be that in to Latin music, but I really like it!

What about everyone else? Any good music suggestions?

EPCOT.nut

Right now I'm listening to Marcus Schossow. I'm not sure if I would be into Latin music, but as I get older my tastes have changed.

heartodisney

Live 365 "Radio Buena Vista" while I surf this site, check my e-mail, enjoy my coffee and watching my 3 y.o. DD look outside wanting to go play in the snow!

mickeysshoes

I listen to it pretty much all day, everyday at work. It helps me too! :sohappy:

I am so glad i am not alone in need for Disney music while i work!!! DH works with me and when he walks in my office and hears whats playing he will either join in the song or shake his head at me!!!!

WDWmazprty

I am so glad i am not alone in need for Disney music while i work!!! DH works with me and when he walks in my office and hears whats playing he will either join in the song or shake his head at me!!!!

:lol:

My whole family are Disney lovers, so my two DD's ages 8 and 3 know a lot of the songs by heart because they listen at home.

mickeysshoes

:lol:

My whole family are Disney lovers, so my two DD's ages 8 and 3 know a lot of the songs by heart because they listen at home.

We all love Disney...but they think I am nuts most of the time...until its time to go and enjoy what I have planned and worked so hard on ALL YEAR!!!! But i dont mind as long as I have a trip to plan and look forward to!! 219 days to go!!!! Land and Sea this year for us!!!!

WDWmazprty

We all love Disney...but they think I am nuts most of the time...until its time to go and enjoy what I have planned and worked so hard on ALL YEAR!!!! But i dont mind as long as I have a trip to plan and look forward to!! 219 days to go!!!! Land and Sea this year for us!!!!

Nice! As you can see from my siggy, we're going in Sept again. doing the Kids Stay and Play Free deal :sohappy: Of course, the girls have no idea!

mickeysshoes

Nice! As you can see from my siggy, we're going in Sept again. doing the Kids Stay and Play Free deal :sohappy: Of course, the girls have no idea!

Looks like you will be there for my BIRTHDAY!!!!! :sohappy: Our DD's dont know about the SEA part...we are going all out for our 20th anniversary!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom