What are ya'll reading

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
Michael Moore is my idol!!!! :D

Heh... yeah I like him to... I saw a copy of "Roger and me" on DVD in the Bargin bin at best buy last week... Might get it this weekend.

MKCustodial

Well, I finished "Since the World Began" about a month ago (thanks, Rob! :wave: ) and now I started rereading the Harry Potter series in preparation for "Phoenix", that comes out down here on December 6th. Just finishing "Philosopher's" and about to start "Chamber".

jake

Original Poster
Originally posted by tigsmom
Just got the Da Vinci Code today! There is a waiting list at the library that is 200 people long. :eek:

Got mine from my MIL. None in the stores around here.

i haven't gotten my copy yet. It sure looks like a :cool: read.

tigsmom

I'm about halfway thru with the DaVinci Code and who do you think is mentioned? None other than Walt Disney! Now there is a name I didn't expect to encounter. I won't spoil it for those of you who are reading it or haven't started it yet, but I will say this...this is one of the best books I've read in a long time! Can't put it down at night. Can't wait to read Angels & Demons.

(and I can't wait for my new modem so I can get back on line...using someone else's computer really bites!)

stitch rocks

I'm about halfway thru with the DaVinci Code and who do you think is mentioned? None other than Walt Disney! Now there is a name I didn't expect to encounter. I won't spoil it for those of you who are reading it or haven't started it yet, but I will say this...this is one of the best books I've read in a long time! Can't put it down at night. Can't wait to read Angels & Demons.

(and I can't wait for my new modem so I can get back on line...using someone else's computer really bites!)

i want to read the davinci code... i heard it was good... but as of right now i am reading a business statistics book, management book, and manergerical accounting.. and they are soooooooooooooooooooooooo interesting... i swear i can't wait for school to be over

RozFan

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Rings

This book is so confusing! I understand the movies perfectly but the books make me feel dumb. I keep having to re-read sections and back track.

:hammer:

EthylCooper

Last book I finished was the 10th in A Series of Unfortunate Events, The Slippery Slope . *sigh* If I only had time and money for 3 different Halloween costumes this year, one of them would be Violet Baudelaire!

jake

Original Poster
Originally posted by stich rocks
i want to read the davinci code... i heard it was good... but as of right now i am reading a business statistics book, management book, and manergerical accounting.. and they are soooooooooooooooooooooooo interesting... i swear i can't wait for school to be over

Wasn't that on the NY Times bestseller list for fiction a while back.

PS

Don't wish for school to be over. Thats when the reeeaaalll fun starts.:(

tigsmom

Well I finished the Da Vinci Code last night...what an ending!
Now I'm hunting down Angels & Demons by the same author...hope its as good. :wave:

crazygirley

I really got into reading this summer. I read The Nanny Diaries, Four Blondes (both of which I read on the balcony at AKL in June!), Trading Up, The Dogs of Babel (which mentions WDW), The Lovely Bones, and right now I am reading The Devil Wears Prada.

ACE

I just finished two books.

"The Life and Times of Julius H. Marx" (Groucho Marx)

"S_ex, Lies, and Headlocks" The real story of Vince McMahon and the World Wrestling Federation

I'm now reading,

"Don't Shoot it's only Me, Bob Hope"

I don't read too much fiction unless it's Stephen King or Dean R. Koontz. I like scary stories, fiction or non-fiction.

:wave: ACE

crazygirley

Originally posted by DisneyJill
I LOVED the Lovely Bones.

Let me know about the Devil Wears Prada, I've heard its good and I want to read it!!! :)
Yeah, sure, okay! I'm about 1/4th of the way through it and so far so good! I really can't wait to see what happens!

Irrawaddy Erik

Gave up waiting for the library to call...went and bought my own Angels & Demons.......:eek:
YAYA
Now you won't be able to put it down till you finish.

I can't wait for the third one. WOOOOOO

tigsmom

Originally posted by hmppan
YAYA
Now you won't be able to put it down till you finish.

I can't wait for the third one. WOOOOOO

Another one?

Have you read any Tess Gerritson? Now those I could not put down! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom