What are ya'll reading

Lovecraft

For those of you reading The DaVinci Code,
you may like to read the non-fiction work "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" by Biagent, Leigh and Lincoln... also "The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ" by Picknett and Prince.

I have read these two and found them pretty interesting (if not paranoid). My wife was reading "The DaVinci Code", and when she was talking to me about it it seemed very similar, at least in scope, with the two books I mentioned (as well as some others).

I don't generally have time to read non-fiction works, it's been a while since I have, but currently I am re-reading "Enochian Magic for Beginners" because the lives of Dr. Dee and Edward Kelly fascinate me.

--Lovecraft

Lovecraft

Oh! I remember the last fictional book I read! It was hilarious --
"Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Buddy"

--Lovecraft

tigsmom

Originally posted by Lovecraft
For those of you reading The DaVinci Code,
you may like to read the non-fiction work "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" by Biagent, Leigh and Lincoln... also "The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ" by Picknett and Prince.
--Lovecraft

Thanks. I'll see if I can find these. :wave:

Grumpy56

How did I miss this thread? Recent books I've liked are
The Dive from Claussen's Pier by Ann Packer
Who's Sorry Now? a memoir by the actor Joey Pantoliano, and The Ladies No 1 Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith

I read the Da Vinci Code this summer, I guess I need to get Angels and Demons next!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom