Pre-Trip West Coast, is it the best coast or the best Ghost host?

1689993959329.png
1689994179031.png

Biggie or Tupac?
Rocky or Drago?
SEC or Pac-12
(Enter relevant East v West rivalries here)
Land or World?

On July 27th, I attempt to find out...

Day trip to Disneyland Park with my son, Liam... Flying to LA for soccer game on the 26th, Arsenal(my team) v Barcelona.

Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella?
2 drops or 1 drop?
Elevator or stretching room?
Single seats or double seats?
Fixed blasters or movable blasters?
Corn dogs or footlong hot dogs?

Last edited:

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Ketchup and no Ketchup
Actually, it’s mustard or no mustard. NY is the only place mickey d’s (bleh) doesnt put mustard on their burgers, so I am told. I am not eating a mickey d’s burger under any circumstance!
And I grew up thisclose to Manhattan beach. (looking at the Pacific, which will be murky and cold btw, look left. See the peninsula? That was me. )

Have a great time!
And skip the table service lunch, spend more time on rides and attractions. I tell you this as a friend.

Billy6

Original Poster
Actually, it’s mustard or no mustard. NY is the only place mickey d’s (bleh) doesnt put mustard on their burgers, so I am told. I am not eating a mickey d’s burger under any circumstance!
And I grew up thisclose to Manhattan beach. (looking at the Pacific, which will be murky and cold btw, look left. See the peninsula? That was me. )

Have a great time!
And skip the table service lunch, spend more time on rides and attractions. I tell you this as a friend.
Palo Verde?

I have been there, great cliffs to see the coast. My wife's cousin lived in Redondo and then moved to LBC.

MB has a great restaurant called the Strand House where you can look over the ocean.

I am thinking about all of the other things I can eat, but I want to do the breakfast 100%

Billy6

Original Poster
Disastrous start to the trip.

6:00am. Get the “flight is cancelled” message. 🤦🏼

Went online and got booked a flight to Minneapolis then to LAX, only to find that it was not confirmed when i got there. 🤦🏼🤦🏼

Went back to United, got booked on a flight, that was already delayed to DFW. Then on to LAX arriving at 5:30. Not the best but not the worst. Then Mother Nature blows that up and delays the flight another hour. 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼

I was about to pull the plug on the whole trip but I relaxed and got some United Club passes and we are optimistic.

As long as I arrive before the game starts I can go right to the stadium and change there.

Wish us luck!

Last edited:

Swissmiss

Premium Member

Went online and got booked a flight to Minneapolis then to LAX, only to find that it was not confirmed when i got there. 🤦🏼🤦🏼

Went back to United, got booked on a flight, that was already delayed to DFW. Then on to LAX arriving at 5:30. Not the next but not the worst. Then Mother Nature blows that up and delays the flight another hour. 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼

I was about to pull the plug on the whole trip but I relaxed and got some United Club passes and we are optimistic.

As long as I arrive before the game starts I can go right to the stadium and change there.

Wish us luck!

I will send all my good thoughts your way!

fractal

Went back to United, got booked on a flight, that was already delayed to DFW. Then on to LAX arriving at 5:30. Not the next but not the worst. Then Mother Nature blows that up and delays the flight another hour. 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼

Wish us luck!

Enjoy the ride! Hope the rest of the day goes much smoother.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Billy6

Original Poster
Helluva few days trying to get back home from LA, left on Friday, got back last night at 6:00 local time after storms in both Chicago and St Louis area, where we were diverted. Stayed the night in STL and finally got back.

I'll have the good parts in the report, as I already gave you all the bad....well most of it!

See ya real soon!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom