Were you at the grand opening of any Disney theme parks?

Montu

Laura22 said:
I think he meant he was too young to REMEMBER going to MGM, not too young to go there.

He was too young to remember going to the Disney/MGM Studios, but he was not too young to remember going to the Magic Kingdom or Epcot three years earlier? Come on people, stop blindly defending this tool and look at how stupid what is being said really is!

wannab@dis

Montu said:
He was too young to remember going to the Disney/MGM Studios, but he was not too young to remember going to the Magic Kingdom or Epcot three years earlier? Come on people, stop blindly defending this tool and look at how stupid what is being said really is!

who cares? It appears you have earned your reputation!

peter11435

Montu said:
Ok, Once and for all you are the ignorant "tool." He was pointing out that he was unable to attend both the openings of Epcot and MK, as he was not born until 1986. When it came to DS he was born but only three at the time. Therefore he was either not there or too young to remember. I think you have really shown yourself to be an immature fool on these boards. It amazes me that you are supposedly in your mid-thirties as you sound like a 15 year old.

Montu

peter11435 said:
It amazes me that you are supposedly in your mid-thirties as you sound like a 15 year old.

When did I ever say I'm in my mid-thirties?

I do think it's cute that you say I act 15, however - as most of the people who have "given me my reputation" *are* in fact around the age of 15.

Figment1986

wow.... Ok... time to make my post less complex...

I was born on October 16th, 1986..... Thus i wasn't born for the MK & MGM grand openings... I was too young and on top of that no where near FLA during the MGM grand opening... (Family reasons I have been told..)

Ok... (wow.. I am surprised i got someone into the negatives over my post... I should stop posting..)

DDuckFan130

Figment1986 said:
wow.... Ok... time to make my post less complex...

I was born on October 16th, 1986..... Thus i wasn't born for the MK & MGM grand openings... I was too young and on top of that no where near FLA during the MGM grand opening... (Family reasons I have been told..)

Ok... (wow.. I am surprised i got someone into the negatives over my post... I should stop posting..)
It's not your fault. He's been rude in almost all of his posts, finding something to criticize in everything.

For the record, I haven't given you a red dot my dear Montu...but oh well guess I didn't need to.

peter11435

Montu said:
When did I ever say I'm in my mid-thirties?

I do think it's cute that you say I act 15, however - as most of the people who have "given me my reputation" *are* in fact around the age of 15.
I meant to say mid-twenties, as this can be seen in your profile. As for the people who have given you a negative reputation, if you think that most of them are around the age of 15, then it should seem very sad that they have more sense than you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom