"We're going to get a Test Track for Soarin'"

Daniel Johnson

That's interesting, that is about the most innocuous of all of these. I don't think that I've ever called it "Cinderella Castle", it's just the castle.
Oh, I agree. And it's something that has just recently blipped on my radar. Maybe because there is now two castles in the kingdom? Not that beasts castle is really anything more than a a geographical marker for me. I don't know. I heard it a lot at MVMCP...

Goofyernmost

I am pretty sure this is the name of the six flags version, I used to make this mistake all the time.
You know, now that you mention that, it seems to me that at one point in time Big Thunder Mountain Railroad was called "The Runaway Mine Train". I don't know where else I would have heard that before because I am not a general theme park fan, mostly just Disney until recently. Maybe someone in the know could clarify that for me.

Daniel Johnson

I am pretty sure this is the name of the six flags version, I used to make this mistake all the time.
@ six flags Atlanta they have a runaway mine train with is a steel coaster and a dahlonega mine train ride that is a kiddy coaster. But, the dahlonega train is my favorite ride there, even as an adult. That and monster mansion is worth the 25 dollar special tickets we get in the slower seasons in Georgia.

jmargarone27

I have a really good friend that butchers everything. Here are some examples:
Blue Tram for Blue Line
Thunder Run for BTMRR
Disney for the Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Tower of Terror for ToT

Also I can't stand when people don't say the proper name of their resort. Examples that I've heard: "Yacht/Beach Hotel," "Caribbean Resort," "the Floridian," etc.

ParksAndPixels

In the Parks
Yes
When I go back to WDW I think I may get a Fast Track for that ride Test Pass or is it get a Test Pass for Fast Track?

In their defense they may have been confused about how well the system works at times... Test pass seems appropriate...

madmanmadsen

its amazing to me that people cant get Disneyland in California and Disney World in Florida correct, they always say DL when we're talking about WDW.. that just gets my goat holy smokes

Winter

You know, Disneyland should learn from The Golf Ball, The Tree, and the Construction... I mean, they're right near each other, after all. Well, actually, I guess they both have Fast Track, Disneyland must learn. Okay, son, tomorrow we'll go to Disney World in California!!!!!!!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom