"We're going to get a Test Track for Soarin'"

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I was at Magic Kingdom a few weeks ago and heard a bunch of teens running to Tomorrowland yelling "QUICK! LET'S GET ON THE STAR WARS RIDE BEFORE IT GETS CROWDED!!!"

As I walked the opposite direction towards Thunder Mountain silently saying "Hah.. Noobs." as it was a 130 minute wait the rest of the day.

Otterhead

WDW is incredibly confusing for people, I've learned.

Before my most recent trip with newcomers, they asked what day we were heading to Epcot. Then they said "have you ever been to Tomorrowland? Is that near Epcot?" When i explained that Tomorrowland is in the Magic Kingdom, they looked puzzled. "But... when are we going to Disney World itself?"

Cmdr_Crimson

Are you talking franchises? Those can still be purchased at the little kiosk in Harambe. One of the few advantages of the current ticket and food prices is that quite a few of the visitors can purchase a fast food franchise as kind of a vacation keepsake.

No I mean Mcdonalds was in the parks....And once the contract ended guests think it's still there....
http://www.yesterland.com/mcwdw.html

Goofyernmost

It would be a lot easier on you folks if you just also realize the sometimes you hear things that are said or asked wrong just for the purpose of annoying you. I was getting off the ferry from MK the other night and I asked the CM... Now this was the ferry to the Harry Potter ride correct? She just smiled and said, yup.. just get off the boat and go to the right and before you know it.. you will find it. Funny thing though, I never was able to locate it. I must have turned left at Albuquerque. Come to think of it I didn't see Bugs Bunny while I was there either. Must have been his day off.

ItlngrlBella

When I interned at Six Flags Great America I overheard:

- What kind of meat is in the 100% all beef hot dog?

- Is there a daycare to drop off your kids so the adults could go on rides? (No joke)

- Do they test the water in the log flume ride for fatal diseases? I got some water in my mouth. I don't want to get sick.

...and at Epcot my cousin proclaimed... Drumroll please...

"This whole place is educational - I just graduated college - I'm done with learning! Let's go to Disney World (meant MK)." o_O

^^^ ...and at that moment I cringed and stepped away as to say, "I'm not with this person."

Last edited:

Tom

Beta Return
Cinderella's castle....a very small miss step but it drives me crazy.

Not sure what bothers you about this one....unless you work for Disney's legal department and have a thing against possessives ('s).

Guests still think they sell Mcdonald's in AK...

They didn't really advertise the fact that they were doing away with McD's food, so for someone who doesn't stalk Disney like we do, and experienced McD's food in DAK the last time they visited....it's hard to really find fault with this one.

Are we talking about the Disney World in Florida, or California? :p

Texas :cautious:

EOD K9

And we hear by some how FP+ isn't that complicated. How it works so well...yet we have people who think that MK is Disneyworld. Weather its the guest fault or Disney's fault......how many of those guest have absolutely no clue what FP+ is and how it works?
Maybe it is because the MK in California is actually called Disneyland. They figure their MK is Disneyland therefore our equivalent is Disney World.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom