"We're going to get a Test Track for Soarin'"

musketeer

Original Poster
One of the things that bugs me about these boards is how people tend to get SO mad at others for using phrases wrong. And that is not my intention here with this post, but after just returning from spending 5 days at the parks, I still think it's funny how people tend to use every phrase EXCEPT the right one for fast passes.

Over the course of the week, I heard:

Speed Pass
Fast Lane
Speed Lane
Speed Line
Speed Way
Fast Way
Fast Line
Fast Track

- AND -

Test Track. Yes, I actually heard someone say, "We're going to get a Test Track for Soarin'."

Doodlyday

"I wanna go on Mount Everest!"

Trivial as hell, yes. I don't need you to say "Expedition Everest: Legend of the Forbidden Mountain" but just not "Mount Everest." I have no idea why it drives me up the wall so much.

Same with Mission: Space as Mission to Mars.

Good Lord, I'm annoying.
I love it how people say Mission to Mars and they have no idea that that was something.
I hear speed pass and fast track the most.

mouse_luv

My favorite is an Asian tourist that asks " Is this the line for Fast A$$?" :p

Or 2 weeks agot at MK when a large tour group of South American's in line for the Haunted Mansion chanting at the top of their lungs "SPOO-KY CAS-TLE, SPOO-KY CAS-TLE!!!" :banghead:

I would've totally wigged out on the S. Am group chanting at the HM. :arghh:

EOD K9

When I go back to WDW I think I may get a Fast Track for that ride Test Pass or is it get a Test Pass for Fast Track?

Last edited:

FigmentFan3

I overheard "Runaway Mine Train" for Thunder Mountain once. Like the previous post about EE, I don't really expect "Big Thunder Mountain Railroad", but come on...

MissingDisney

"The four parks are Epcot, Animal Kingdom, the Studios and Disney World."
Our cousins just came back from a Florida trip and proudly announced they took their son on his first Disney World trip. Excited for them, I asked which park they liked best. They looked at me like I was crazy and said "you mean which ride, right?" I said no and asked did they like HS, AK, etc. and they said "we went to DISNEY WORLD...(said it really slow like I wasn't understanding), you know, the one with the big castle. I would think you would know since you're such a fan". I just shook my head and walked away. Not even worth it.

hanwill

If we are tired,( Mom of 3 ), give us a break. I regularly call my sons by the wrong name... I blame it on the mom brain I inherited after I had kids, or lack of sleep... My own kids- forget getting the name of a ride correct (although I do)... Just remember some of these guests are walking zombies from being so tired-and some are just moms... The rest- I do not have an explanation for, lol....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom