Well, I'm ready to get engaged at WDW!

Stormhammer22

I've finally finished planning everything out and it's set! I'm heading to WDW with my girlfriend and her father on March 10th (coming back March 17th), and on March 14th, we're having dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table.

This is where I'm going to be proposing to my girlfriend. I took the Magical Proposal package, which includes meals, a glass slipper that holds the ring (which you can keep and have whatever you want engraved on it), two desserts (chocolate slippers with chocolate mousse inside), a non-acholic (bad spelling) toast where you get to keep the glasses, etc! It should be quite the magic day for both of us!

Wish me luck!!! :D :sohappy:

slappy magoo

Best of luck.

Incidentally, I was watching a copy of a Food Network special on Disney Weddings/Proposals. The manager or head chef at Victoria & Albert's stated that nobody who proposed at the Chef's Table ever got a 'no.' I'm sure you don't need that extra help, but if you WANTED to hedge your bets... :D

Upvote 0

SpenceMan01

GOOD LUCK!!!

I think that proposing at Cindy's would be VERY cool, but you'd have to have the right type of GF for it. My GF would be too shy for that kind of proposal. I'd probably hire GOAL to set up a little "hunt" for her to do, ending somewhere secluded near/in the Rose Garden. I'd have one of the GOAL pixies snap a picture or two of us with the castle in the background. That would be my idea. Better yet, take her out for a great dinner and romantic evening the night before to throw her off the "scent" a little bit!

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

that is so awesome! good luck to you....couldn't of picked a better place to propose. speaking as someone who got engaged at WDW, it truly is a wonderful feeling :eek: (and you'll never look at the park the same way again)

Upvote 0

GrowingUpDisney

We just got back from the World and While we were there my brother-in-law proposed to his girlfriend that same way. I set the whole thing up. It was absolutely fabulous.

I hope you had a great time.

Niki

Upvote 0

syoungkin

I'm doing the same thing

I'm also using the Magical Proposal package and have it all set up for Easter Sunday (we have breakfast reservations at CRT). My girlfriend has been hoping for approximately 6 months now that I was going to propose and I've been acting like I never would (just to throw her off--I've had the ring bought since October) and CRT seemed like a truly magical place to do it especially since our seat will be a window seat overlooking Fantasy Land. It's not cheap but considering what you get and, besides,I figure that if I'm going to do it, I might as well do it right.

Wish me luck!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom