Well, I'm ready to get engaged at WDW!

Stormhammer22

I've finally finished planning everything out and it's set! I'm heading to WDW with my girlfriend and her father on March 10th (coming back March 17th), and on March 14th, we're having dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table.

This is where I'm going to be proposing to my girlfriend. I took the Magical Proposal package, which includes meals, a glass slipper that holds the ring (which you can keep and have whatever you want engraved on it), two desserts (chocolate slippers with chocolate mousse inside), a non-acholic (bad spelling) toast where you get to keep the glasses, etc! It should be quite the magic day for both of us!

Wish me luck!!! :D :sohappy:

poohbear6103

I got engaged at WDW last year in Sept and it was the most memorable trip ever. I also got a glass slipper and it is definitely now my favorite "souvenir" from Disney. Have a great time and good luck! I am sure all the planning will pay off with a resounding "YES" :)

Upvote 0

notnothin

poohbear6103 said:
I got engaged at WDW last year in Sept and it was the most memorable trip ever. I also got a glass slipper and it is definitely now my favorite "souvenir" from Disney. Have a great time and good luck! I am sure all the planning will pay off with a resounding "YES" :)

I did the proposal package last December at CRT as well. It was a truly special event, and everything went precisely as expected. I would recommend this package to anyone that wants to have a truly magical experience.

Upvote 0

TimonRulz

I just now saw this thread, but I hope all went well (I'm sure it did!)

Also, anyone else heard of other types of things like this that Disney sets up or helps set up? It would be a long way off, but it would be awesome to get engaged there.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom