Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

PotteryGal

I am sitting here trying to think of a topic to write about and I got.....nothin'. :shrug: I think I am brain fried for the night. Sorry, guys - I think I'm just gonna go. :eek: Have a good night everyone and sleep sweet. :kiss: :wave:

Disnut

I am sitting here trying to think of a topic to write about and I got.....nothin'. :shrug: I think I am brain fried for the night. Sorry, guys - I think I'm just gonna go. :eek: Have a good night everyone and sleep sweet. :kiss: :wave:

Good night Jenny. tomorrow will be better. I get the girls back tomorrow.

Uponastar

Yea I know. I love my girls. I hope that we will always have a great relationship between all of us.:sohappy:

It's sad when siblings don't get along.
My girls are very different from each other, but have always gotten along really well.
I'm so glad.

Disnut

It's sad when siblings don't get along.
My girls are very different from each other, but have always gotten along really well.
I'm so glad.

The girls get along somewhat. I think when they get older they will be closer.

My sisters and I were like this with each other. It would seem to be 2 on 1 all the time. Now we can't wait to be together.:sohappy:

Uponastar

The girls get along somewhat. I think when they get older they will be closer.

My sisters and I were like this with each other. It would seem to be 2 on 1 all the time. Now we can't wait to be together.:sohappy:

My sister and I get along great, although we don't see each other often.
We live fairly close to each other, but only get together once every couple of months. It's what we're used to, I guess. She's 7 years older than me and lives her life a little differently than I do, but we're great friends and I love her to pieces.

Uponastar

I finished "The Prisoner of Azkaban" today.
That book was so much better the second time around. I really got so much more out of rereading it. Started "The Goblet of Fire". . .not one of my favorites, but still I know I'll enjoy rereading it.

Disnut

I finished "The Prisoner of Azkaban" today.
That book was so much better the second time around. I really got so much more out of rereading it. Started "The Goblet of Fire". . .not one of my favorites, but still I know I'll enjoy rereading it.

My 2 oldest DD's are reading them but I never have. I like the movies but not reading the books.:shrug:

I am glad you are enjoying the books the 2 time around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom