Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

Disnut

Meh.
Worked too hard this morning and I'm just overtired.
Plus I found out I have to work both days next weekend. . .and our first pool party is next Saturday night. That kills it for me. :(
I can't wait till I can quit this stupid job, but for now I really want this money. It's really helping with the wedding and other things.

Bob is wanting me to quit my job on Sunday mornings but my paychecks are going into the savings so we can go to WDW next yr. or get another car in a few months. Both are needed.:D

Uponastar

Bob is wanting me to quit my job on Sunday mornings but my paychecks are going into the savings so we can go to WDW next yr. or get another car in a few months. Both are needed.:D

That's the whole thing. . .
I'm making money now that is helping with the wedding. But after that, there's bound to be something else it can be used for. There always is.
Plus, we'd like to get one more trip out of our AP before it expires in December.

Disnut

That's the whole thing. . .
I'm making money now that is helping with the wedding. But after that, there's bound to be something else it can be used for. There always is.
Plus, we'd like to get one more trip out of our AP before it expires in December.

Do you think the passes were worth it for ya'll?

Disnut

Most definitely.
If we do go back that will be four trips this year.
That's quite a lot for us.
We couldn't have done it otherwise.

Then I am glad ya'll got them. I would love for Bob and I just to go on a couples trip there. I believe out DD's won't allow that at this point in time.:shrug: I don't know why, They can stay with my mom and dad again but somehow they say that won't do. :lol:

DisneyBunny

Oh no.
What's wrong with it?

What's wrong with the car???

I'm not sure if you saw my brief run-down of my insane day yesterday, but to make a long story short, my car wouldn't start yesterday. I called AAA, got a hot shot, and took it to the service center. And while they were at it, could they check out the strange red light that was on, in my dashboard. They called today to say that my battery was dead dead dead, and Marc and I went and bought a new one at the auto parts place, took it down to the service center (about 20 min away) drive all the way home again, and 30 minutes later we get a call...

Seems my seatbelt is electronically tripping my Airbag control system, rendering it inoperable. They ordered a new one, and it's covered under warranty, which was the only good news in both days.

So, we drive down there again to pick up the car... Marc drops me off, I pay, pick up my key... and when I go to start the car it takes forEVER to turn over, even with the new battery. and NOW the Check Engine Light is on.

I march right back inside and demand to know why... Seems the %^&(* service people didn't check it, because their paperwork didn't tell them to. :brick: :brick: :brick:

They said, that I didn't tell them that the Check Engine Light was on. I tell them that it WASN'T on when I dropped it off.. .why is it on now???

So, they are going to look at it again first thing on Monday, and I had to call Marc to turn around and come back and get me...

I'm spent. :dazzle:

Disnut

I'm not sure if you saw my brief run-down of my insane day yesterday, but to make a long story short, my car wouldn't start yesterday. I called AAA, got a hot shot, and took it to the service center. And while they were at it, could they check out the strange red light that was on, in my dashboard. They called today to say that my battery was dead dead dead, and Marc and I went and bought a new one at the auto parts place, took it down to the service center (about 20 min away) drive all the way home again, and 30 minutes later we get a call...

Seems my seatbelt is electronically tripping my Airbag control system, rendering it inoperable. They ordered a new one, and it's covered under warranty, which was the only good news in both days.

So, we drive down there again to pick up the car... Marc drops me off, I pay, pick up my key... and when I go to start the car it takes forEVER to turn over, even with the new battery. and NOW the Check Engine Light is on.

I march right back inside and demand to know why... Seems the %^&(* service people didn't check it, because their paperwork didn't tell them to. :brick: :brick: :brick:

They said, that I didn't tell them that the Check Engine Light was on. I tell them that it WASN'T on when I dropped it off.. .why is it on now???

So, they are going to look at it again first thing on Monday, and I had to call Marc to turn around and come back and get me...

:fork: :fork: :fork: Bad machanics. They are crazy.

Uponastar

Oy.
((HUGS))
That's a real car horror story!

DisneyBunny

Cars! :brick:

Wish I could do without one...:(

:fork: :fork: :fork: Bad machanics. They are crazy.

WHY wouldn't they TELL me the light was on... they said that they noticed it was on, but figured I knew about it, and wasn't worried. WTH??? :veryconfu

Oy.
((HUGS))
That's a real car horror story!

Seriously. And poor Marc's had to take a ton of time off work to take me back and forth to the service center 3 round trips now...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom