Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

nibblesandbits

Poor Nibblies.
You need a special girls' day out.
Oh wait. . .:D
:D I think I'm getting that! :D

Most of the things I'm doing are fun. Going to the lake, Harry Potter Movie, Baltimore, maybe down to the place where my friend will be graduating basic training...Harry Potter Book, lake again, Chicago for Six Flags...then I have my trip to Disney in Sept! Yay!!!

Uponastar

:D I think I'm getting that! :D

Most of the things I'm doing are fun. Going to the lake, Harry Potter Movie, Baltimore, maybe down to the place where my friend will be graduating basic training...Harry Potter Book, lake again, Chicago for Six Flags...then I have my trip to Disney in Sept! Yay!!!

Busy Summer for you.
For me too.
Between Bunny's shower, Lauren's shower and then the wedding I will be run ragged.

Uponastar

yes you will!!! But at least you've got all fun things too! :D

That's true.

I'm hoping that since tomorrow is Father's Day, the last pics I need for the scrapbook can be taken, since the family in question will be together in one place. The four of us also need to retake our family pic. After that I'll just need a day or two to get things ready for printing.
I will be so glad when this is done.
I can't wait to see the finished product!

nibblesandbits

well...I think I'm gonna go...this open house is winding down...(thank God!) and I should really attempt to go shopping to see if I can find anything for my dad for father's day. Not that I have any ideas. :( So, I love you and I will probably be on either later today or maybe tomorrow. See you! :wave:

Uponastar

well...I think I'm gonna go...this open house is winding down...(thank God!) and I should really attempt to go shopping to see if I can find anything for my dad for father's day. Not that I have any ideas. :( So, I love you and I will probably be on either later today or maybe tomorrow. See you! :wave:

Love you too, Nibblies! :wave:
Enjoy the rest of your day!

nibblesandbits

That's true.

I'm hoping that since tomorrow is Father's Day, the last pics I need for the scrapbook can be taken, since the family in question will be together in one place. The four of us also need to retake our family pic. After that I'll just need a day or two to get things ready for printing.
I will be so glad when this is done.
I can't wait to see the finished product!
I can't either...and I really hope you can get the pics that you need.

Uponastar

No but I did want to ask about that. :lol: I had a margarita. :slurp:

hosed.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom