Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

PotteryGal

:(

Sorry it was only ok. Some weekends are great...and some aren't. Did you have lots of people, or were crowds lackluster?

Kind of lackluster - lots of people commented on the beauty of the bed we had for sale, but no one wanted to take it home. :brick: We had a few large groups though. I think there were a couple of large community sales going on elsewhere and that worked against us. There's enough of everything left to run it again next Saturday. It kind of depends on our contractor, because they are starting our patio next week.

nibblesandbits

Tonight we went out to dinner with friends and as we were being seated I noticed a bottle of Windex on the bottom of the refreshment cart. I was just about to say "I know what I'm drinking with dinner". Luckily, I caught myself in time. How would I ever explain that to anyone? :lol:

:ROFLOL: OMG! That's awesome!! I chuckled out loud on that one!

Ok... *sends in these guys*

164935__new_kids_l.jpg

I loved them...but what were people thinking with the one in the back?!

Didn't care for the Beatles that much.

How can you not?! The Beatles are awesome!!!

*gets Mad some Windex*

Sing with us!

*Hey Jude, don't make it bad*

Love, Hey Jude! Listened to it yesterday in the car!

It was only a matter of time.
Most people can't keep up with us.
Or if they can, they don't understand us.
We're an enigma.

Possibly...or they just haven't been sucked in quite like we have yet. They may find it impossible to resist us at some point...or they may find it possible. :lookaroun

That would have been high school for me......mullet with blonde bangs and earring that dangle to the shoulder - the 80s were so hideous.

You can say that again!!!

I think we lost them somewhere between "Windex" and "wine box purse".

Possibly...:lookaroun

Here's me and George before my senior prom . . .

prom.jpg

OMG!!! That picture is awesome! :D :lol: :lookaroun
I don't think my mom liked me, cuz she let me get a PERM in my bangs at one point

As the resident curly haired person here...I will tell you...from personal experience...that curly bangs=BAD!!! That's why I straightened mine for 10 years...finally letting them grow out just now! Curly bangs make you look like a poodle!

This was dinner the other night:

mickeyraviolibox.jpg

They were surprisingly good...even the little ears are filled with cheese!

Hmm...*wonders if her grocery store carries those*

Put "Innocent" into a google image search.
I'm the first picture.

right....

Great things are waiting for you in Orlando too!

Exactly!!!

It's kinda funny now that I look all the way back and see how this all happened.

In 2000, my family's best friends left Philadelphia to move to Orlando. In 2001, we decided to go on our first ever real vacation to visit them. It was on that trip that I was first introduced to Disney and it's changed my life ever since. Coming home, I was filled with all these dreams and feelings I never had before. I began to see the world differently. It was enough to change my career path. I ended up switching majors and going to grad school in an effort to find what I really wanted. Then I got stuck in what was a dead-end job, but I was afraid to do anything about it. Then I met her and getting to know and love her drove me to act. I let go of my fears and sought to chase my true dreams. Unfortunately, things didn't go the way I wanted but I still wanted to go. That opened the door to Orlando. And now I'm heading there. Now there's also talk of my family moving down there when they retire in a couple years. My aunt and uncle were also thinking of moving down to Orlando too, but were held back by wanting to be close to family. Well, if all this happens, they might get their wish. Gosh, it's kinda amazing when you think about it.

My family would 100% do the same thing. All it's gotta take is for one of us to get the courage to actually move. For a while, I thought it would be me and WHF...but that didn't work that way.

nibblesandbits

Kind of lackluster - lots of people commented on the beauty of the bed we had for sale, but no one wanted to take it home. :brick: We had a few large groups though. I think there were a couple of large community sales going on elsewhere and that worked against us. There's enough of everything left to run it again next Saturday. It kind of depends on our contractor, because they are starting our patio next week.
well...at least you have everything ready to go, so all you'll have to do is just open next Saturday...or do they have garage sales on Wed around you? We do Wed and Sat...and some people do Fri.

PotteryGal

well...at least you have everything ready to go, so all you'll have to do is just open next Saturday...or do they have garage sales on Wed around you? We do Wed and Sat...and some people do Fri.

Maybe Friday and Saturday next week from 9-3. Like I said it depends on the contractor and when our patio materials will be delivered. They can't start with the digging back there till next Thursday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom