Welcome Home Magic Friends......

maggiegrace1

Huh. I guess it really does depend... This is the only one in our area... and the only super-walmart in the county, I think... Plus we're a high-density area I suppose. Still. NUTS.
People at one over here had the cops called because two ladies were fighting over a Nintendo ds....:brick::hammer:

Good thing to teach your kids..violence over video game systems!:rolleyes:

DisneyBunny

I went one year before we had Maggie..and said never again..well until she is older and NEEDS a certain thing I am sure...;)

Funny thing is, I never went till we had Anastasia. I was up for a 4 AM feeding anyways, so I figured why not. :lol:

It's exciting in a way. Plus I can laugh at the people who are scarfing down things that you know they don't need. It's all very entertaining.

maggiegrace1

There were SEVERAL kids, with their pajamas still on, curled up asleep in carts. That's just mean! Let the kids stay at home, for goodness sake!
I know..Drew had to be at work for 6 this morning..and it was 35 degrees here..I am sorry..nothing is worth waking her up and dragging her out for things!!!!!!!!!

I only get her up early to be at Magic Kingdom for rope drop to Dumbo!:eek::lol:

DisneyBunny

maggiegrace1

Funny thing is, I never went till we had Anastasia. I was up for a 4 AM feeding anyways, so I figured why not. :lol:

It's exciting in a way. Plus I can laugh at the people who are scarfing down things that you know they don't need. It's all very entertaining.
True!..and if I could I would so just go to watch the people!..:lol:

Hi Nibbs.:wave:.Hi Christa!

nibblesandbits

And this is why I won't go shopping on Black Friday...at least not now. :lol:

DisneyBunny

I know..Drew had to be at work for 6 this morning..and it was 35 degrees here..I am sorry..nothing is worth waking her up and dragging her out for things!!!!!!!!!

I only get her up early to be at Magic Kingdom for rope drop to Dumbo!:eek::lol:

I felt so bad for some of these kids! One I could barely make out, he was squished in the cart along with all the DVDs, Pjs, boots, and electronics.

But other than that, everyone was civil and there wasn't any pushing or whatnot. But then again, I was "late" so I may have missed that. :lookaroun

maggiegrace1

Yay! more help!

yeah... but they were probably going to learn that from Grand Theft Auto anyways. :lol:
:lol:..so true!

Hey..I know you guys have the train setup..but did you see the Mickey Mouse clubhouse choo choo train?

Santa is getting Maggie one..soooo cute..thats all she is asking for..:D

maggiegrace1

I felt so bad for some of these kids! One I could barely make out, he was squished in the cart along with all the DVDs, Pjs, boots, and electronics.

But other than that, everyone was civil and there wasn't any pushing or whatnot. But then again, I was "late" so I may have missed that. :lookaroun
poor child..:(

Yes..you probably did..good thing!
Hi Dana! :kiss: How are you all?
:kiss:Hey!

We are great Thanks...How are you guys?

DisneyBunny

True!..and if I could I would so just go to watch the people!..:lol:

Hi Nibbs.:wave:.Hi Christa!

People watching is the best there. We get allll kinds. :lookaroun

And this is why I won't go shopping on Black Friday...at least not now. :lol:

I did get some fantastic deals. Got a birthday present for Marc's co-worker's daughter. And two Disney hoodies for Anastasia for $3 each. You can't even get them at the second hand store for that much!

cdunbar

I did black friday once...keyword is once...:lol:...it was too cold, I got a TV for like 50% off but that was after like fighitng in line from like midnight to 4 am and almost getting trampled and yeah I decided it was SOO not word it...

DisneyBunny

:lol:..so true!

Hey..I know you guys have the train setup..but did you see the Mickey Mouse clubhouse choo choo train?

Santa is getting Maggie one..soooo cute..thats all she is asking for..:D

Got it! Upstairs, waiting to be wrapped. Anastasia keeps playing with the one in the stores.... I tell her she has to wait for Christmas, and if she's good, she'll get to really play with it.

nibblesandbits

poor child..:(

Yes..you probably did..good thing!

:kiss:Hey!

We are great Thanks...How are you guys?

We're doing alright. :)

Had a chance for WHF to get a job with his company doing what he does now in Clearwater...but we were just a smidgen too late. :( But there's a possibility there's 2 more jobs so...never know...

cdunbar

But Dana, that's like 7 or 8 am not like 3 am, BIG difference!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom