Welcome Home Magic Friends......

DisneyBunny

I did black friday once...keyword is once...:lol:...it was too cold, I got a TV for like 50% off but that was after like fighitng in line from like midnight to 4 am and almost getting trampled and yeah I decided it was SOO not word it...

The worst was when I went to Kohls... Shopped in the store for 20 minutes. But stood in line to check out for 3 HOURS!! That's why I'm sticking to Walmart and Target for Black Friday. Better crowd control. By the time I got done my shopping at 7 this morning, I walked right up to an open register.

nibblesandbits

People watching is the best there. We get allll kinds. :lookaroun

I did get some fantastic deals. Got a birthday present for Marc's co-worker's daughter. And two Disney hoodies for Anastasia for $3 each. You can't even get them at the second hand store for that much!
Well, at least you got some good stuff. :)

nibblesandbits

The worst was when I went to Kohls... Shopped in the store for 20 minutes. But stood in line to check out for 3 HOURS!! That's why I'm sticking to Walmart and Target for Black Friday. Better crowd control. By the time I got done my shopping at 7 this morning, I walked right up to an open register.
Wow! That's rediculous!

maggiegrace1

Got it! Upstairs, waiting to be wrapped. Anastasia keeps playing with the one in the stores.... I tell her she has to wait for Christmas, and if she's good, she'll get to really play with it.
:sohappy:
We got hers too..it is so cute!..:D
We're doing alright. :)

Had a chance for WHF to get a job with his company doing what he does now in Clearwater...but we were just a smidgen too late. :( But there's a possibility there's 2 more jobs so...never know...
aww..well good luck on the 2 other jobs..:D
But Dana, that's like 7 or 8 am not like 3 am, BIG difference!:lol:

That is true...:lol:

Ok..have to run...Will talk to you all soon!..:kiss:

DisneyBunny

We're doing alright. :)

Had a chance for WHF to get a job with his company doing what he does now in Clearwater...but we were just a smidgen too late. :( But there's a possibility there's 2 more jobs so...never know...

Oh, that would have been nice! I guess it's for a reason. Maybe another better one could come up.

But Dana, that's like 7 or 8 am not like 3 am, BIG difference!:lol:

True. Getting up and out before the sun comes up is only reserved for trips to the airport. :lol:

Well, at least you got some good stuff. :)

I did. And a lot of it I needed anyways, so all's good.

Aw!!! That's so awesome! :) She'll love that!!!

She SO will. Plus she's already broken two of Marc's expensive engines, so this one should be more durable. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Sooo.. what we naming the new thread? I'm thinking something holiday themed. It should take us through the new year if we keep talking at this rate.

mousefan1972

Sooo.. what we naming the new thread? I'm thinking something holiday themed. It should take us through the new year if we keep talking at this rate.

Maybe if you mention Valentine's Day... :lookaroun

This thread took 3 months to end so I'd avoid a holiday theme, if possible. :lol: Maybe a winter theme? At least that will still be going on 3 months from now... :dazzle:

nibblesandbits

Oh, that would have been nice! I guess it's for a reason. Maybe another better one could come up.

True. Getting up and out before the sun comes up is only reserved for trips to the airport. :lol:

I did. And a lot of it I needed anyways, so all's good.

She SO will. Plus she's already broken two of Marc's expensive engines, so this one should be more durable. :lookaroun

Yeah. It would have been perfect. We don't know if the other two jobs have been taken yet, but it would be so great if he could get one of them. :lol:

And how mad was Marc when she broke those...:lookaroun I'm sure this new train will be WAY more durable.

And I don't know what to name the thread. Betty and Dot had an idea a few pages back that was nice...

I'd say holiday themed, but the rate we've been going lately, it'll be Easter and we'll still be using it! :lol:

DisneyBunny

Maybe if you mention Valentine's Day... :lookaroun

This thread took 3 months to end so I'd avoid a holiday theme, if possible. :lol: Maybe a winter theme? At least that will still be going on 3 months from now... :dazzle:

Erin go Bragh with Magic Friends?

Yeah. It would have been perfect. We don't know if the other two jobs have been taken yet, but it would be so great if he could get one of them. :lol:

And how mad was Marc when she broke those...:lookaroun I'm sure this new train will be WAY more durable.

And I don't know what to name the thread. Betty and Dot had an idea a few pages back that was nice...

I'd say holiday themed, but the rate we've been going lately, it'll be Easter and we'll still be using it! :lol:

Warming our toes with Magic Friends? :hammer:

And Marc was fine with the trains. He's expecting some collateral damage.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom