weekly challenge 10feb-20feb

HollyBelle

LOVE IT! You have such beautiful pictures to scrapbook.

Also, I wanted to mention that there's a typo with the word definitely (unless you meant to say she's defiant... but she looks way to adorable for that :D). I always have a fear that I'm going to notice misspelled words after I print my pages, so I hope you don't mind me mentioning it.

LOVE IT! You have such beautiful pictures to scrapbook.

Also, I wanted to mention that there's a typo with the word definitely (unless you meant to say she's defiant... but she looks way to adorable for that :D). I always have a fear that I'm going to notice misspelled words after I print my pages, so I hope you don't mind me mentioning it.

Thanks for pointing that out!!!

Guess I should stop journaling so late at night. :ROFLOL:

HollyBelle

i hate journaling just for that reason. i always manage to mispell something, even easy words.

You're right Eagles... it's a GREAT excuse not to journal!! I do a table of contents for my books; I read and reread it so many times and I have Brett read it twice over, yet I still have a fear that when the printed book shows up something will be misspelled!!

Thanks for pointing that out!!!

Guess I should stop journaling so late at night. :ROFLOL:

You're welcome!! That's another pro to digital... it can be changed :D.

eagles

Original Poster
well the color brown was more difficult than i thought. so for me, this was a good challenge. now the journaling, well, i am glad we are not strict here LOL i do not like the placement of the words in the middle of the pics, but i had already put the pics down, anyway here is mine for this one.

007a.jpg

mouselvrmom

I love it, eagles! I especially love how you included that awesome staircase! :sohappy: Your brown turned out really nice! And I love the title down the side.

HollyBelle

I also really like the block title down the side... it really draws it all together. And I like the pins (?) anchoring all four corners, too. Great job!

eagles

Original Poster
wow and there is stiching also! that is wonderful.

is that digital?

i love his gingerbread house. so cute and he looks so darn proud of it.

HollyBelle

I totally missed this one and saw the other one first. I agree with Tammy... they go together so well! I think you're setting a record for getting pages done early (or at least in the time frame :lol:)! I'm a good one to talk considering I rarely even participate!

mouselvrmom

Jenn that is beautiful!! Those two frames are perfect!! I love the little gingerbread men and the journaling!!

Thanks, Tammy!

wow and there is stiching also! that is wonderful.

is that digital?

i love his gingerbread house. so cute and he looks so darn proud of it.

Yes, it's digital. All of my traditional stuff is packed behind boxes. :lol: He was so proud of it! It was so cute!

I totally missed this one and saw the other one first. I agree with Tammy... they go together so well! I think you're setting a record for getting pages done early (or at least in the time frame :lol:)! I'm a good one to talk considering I rarely even participate!

Thanks, Holly. I just figure if I'm doing one, I might as well get the coordinating one done too. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom