Week 9 Challenge

minnie2000

My first challenge...

DSC05121.jpg

mouselvrmom

So my page didn't turn out the way I was planning for this week. I had wanted to do a first day at school page because I had lots of cute paper to use for it, but I don't have those pictures yet and I'm just too far behind to do it. So I made do and it's ok, not one of my favorites.

IMG_0334-1.jpg

I also did a couple more pages with the same paper that I kind of like better than my challenge page, they just don't have the title wrapped around them.
IMG_0335-1.jpg

IMG_0336-1.jpg

Coree

Those pages look great! I love the use of all the different animal patterns. Having the mix of patterned papers is just perfect for a zoo.

trose61

Well thank you very much everyone! It makes me feel a little better that you all like them since I don't like them that much.

I liked them too. One thing I've noticed in the short time I've been here is that getting feedback from everyone makes me feel better about what I'm doing. Especially when I'm not thrilled with something.

Tami

eagles

So my page didn't turn out the way I was planning for this week. I had wanted to do a first day at school page because I had lots of cute paper to use for it, but I don't have those pictures yet and I'm just too far behind to do it. So I made do and it's ok, not one of my favorites.

IMG_0334-1.jpg

I also did a couple more pages with the same paper that I kind of like better than my challenge page, they just don't have the title wrapped around them.
IMG_0335-1.jpg

IMG_0336-1.jpg

i think all of these layouts are wonderful. i will admit, something about the last one though is my favorite. i really like how it is boxed in. Good Job!

eagles

ok, i finally did one for this challenge. are you ready for this??????? i went with traditional paper! so it is a little plain, no embellishments. but i do have 4 pattern papers, and my title goes sort or around a picture. i don't think it looks great on the computer, i could not get the colors right. but i sort of like it.

lacy-1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom