Pre-Trip We weren't going until 2020.... yeah right!

I think it's finally time for me to start a PTR.

When: Sept 14th - 16th and Sept 16th - 24th, 2019
Where: All-Stars Movies & POP Century Resort
Why: Because we like you... M-O-U-S-E

Suspects: Susan & Scott (I'm sure Donald will be there again too)

Last edited:

Rista1313

Original Poster
Tonight I was looking at off site breakfast places just for fun. Breakfast is DH's favorite, and we were meh about Pop's breakfast last time. Most breakfast we do in our room, cereal, banana, granola bars... but we won't order those items until we get to POP, as I don't want to have to haul them from movies to pop. There's a place called Holler & Dash that looks really tasty. It would be about $25 round trip to uber with tip though, so I was looking at Uber eats. They are listed. Anyone ever eat there?

Rista1313

Original Poster
So the other day I got an email from Disney Visa about getting a water view tower room at the Gran Destino for $199 a night.... I've been contemplating replacing my ASM nights with this. I know that going from that back to POP would be a downgrade, but I thought it might be nice to try it since it's brand new... I have my TA checking on it... or she's ignoring me... not sure LOL

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
So the other day I got an email from Disney Visa about getting a water view tower room at the Gran Destino for $199 a night.... I've been contemplating replacing my ASM nights with this. I know that going from that back to POP would be a downgrade, but I thought it might be nice to try it since it's brand new... I have my TA checking on it... or she's ignoring me... not sure LOL

For the price it definitely sounds like a better deal, and you're already changing resorts those days...

Rista1313

Original Poster
Still no TA response... that's unlike her... unless she's on a trip, or has something going on. I follow her on IG, so if she were somewhere, I would know it!

Maybe it's just not meant to be...

eta - it turns out that she forgot about my texts and asks me to email in the future instead because she was out of the house at the time... I get that... she may not have time to get to it tomorrow though. Sounds like she's gonna be busy. Again, if it's meant to be, it'll be.

Last edited:

Rista1313

Original Poster
No word from the TA yet. She hosted a travel agent thing yesterday at one of the local movie theatre's, for a showing of the Lion King... not sure what that was all about, but I wasn't invited LOL. She's church going, so I don't know if she does any TA work on Sundays, so I'm guessing I won't hear back from her until tomorrow.

Rista1313

Original Poster
Vent: Still no word from my TA today... I might be a little irritated... she is usually so good. I know she posted on social media yesterday that she ended up having to get a new computer and such... so maybe she still fighting with that. I'm trying to be patient... but as a former TA and hotel/airline employee.... I'm use to instant gratification...

Rista1313

Original Poster
After a losing battle with my patience not to nag her.. I texted. She said she thought she got thru all her Friday emails. And she spent another 5 hours at the apple store today, and lost all her contacts in her phone. Sounds like she's having a rough week.... I will try to be patient.... I will try so hard... but ... it's hard. Basically she'd missed my email... She said she'll work on it tonight... at this point I'm kind of annoyed...

Last edited:

krisri18

After a losing battle with my patience not to nag her.. I texted. She said she thought she got thru all her Friday emails. And she spent another 5 hours at the apple store today, and lost all her contacts in her phone. Sounds like she's having a rough week.... I will try to be patient.... I will try so hard... but ... it's hard. Basically she'd missed my email... She said she'll work on it tonight... at this point I'm kind of annoyed...
My goodness! If I can't answer a client in the first couple hours I start to get anxious! Going days without responding would drive me batty, can't imagine being on the waiting end of the response. Fingers crossed you get an answer soon!

Tashifer90

late to the party here! I'm excited by your plans though 😁 thanks @Darstarr for the tag i dont know how i missed it. @Rista1313 if you need any help with HHN i know a good few resources you could use to plan your night (I dont know what the rules are here about external links??)

Rista1313

Original Poster
late to the party here! I'm excited by your plans though 😁 thanks @Darstarr for the tag i dont know how i missed it. @Rista1313 if you need any help with HHN i know a good few resources you could use to plan your night (I dont know what the rules are here about external links??)

That would be great! I'm not sure of the rules here either... feel free to private message them to me on here.

Last edited:

Rista1313

Original Poster
My goodness! If I can't answer a client in the first couple hours I start to get anxious! Going days without responding would drive me batty, can't imagine being on the waiting end of the response. Fingers crossed you get an answer soon!

IKR?! She's usually right on it... I just think she's a mess right now because of her technology issues. However it's not the first time she has missed my email... so perhaps it's time to do them myself next time.. (I can, I was just giving her the commission) or I have another friend who became a Disney agent now... maybe it's her turn for commission with minimal work.

Rista1313

Original Poster
Well... she did get back to me last night.... No water view rooms left, only tower standard... she tried to get me to get that.... I said, no, the whole reason for wanting it was a good deal on a water room. If I can't have that, I don't want it. So we are sticking with Movies. DH is none the wiser because I never told him that I was trying to switch.

Now, time to pay off the trip!

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom