We Survived Ian … in an RV. Another JenniferS Live Trip Report

youngdeb

Cooked leftovers that must be eaten:
- leftovers from The Old Mill
- leftovers from Mellow Mushroom
- 3 hamburgers, multiple hot dogs (Sounds like a beans and wieners night for me. Yum!)

We’re loading all of the dirty laundry into garbage bags and taking it home vs spending money and time to wash, dry, and fold the laundry, only to carefully place it into garbage bags to haul home. 😂

Mike’s extensive spice collection is going into a Ziploc bag, and will be stored in the airtight microwave.

The fridge and freezer will be completely emptied and defrosted and washed tonight, so whatever perishables remain will get packed into the 12v cooler to take home.

Emptying and flushing the tanks and winterizing all of the water lines is a tomorrow morning task.

I think we need to buy two more bins. I want all of the pillows and linen stored in a rodent proof container. We’re not expecting mice to get in, but just in case!

The Jays play at 4:07.
Packing up the trailer for the year is always a pain. Better to be safe than sorry with regards to the rodents. We've had bad years and good years but best to not have to worry about it.

Go Jays Go!

Attachments

• 1665168488247.png
    1665168488247.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 0

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
We are on our way home. ETA - 3:00 am.

Trailer is in storage. Paid until the end of April. I’m pretty sure we’ll be back in Pigeon Forge just after Christmas; but we won’t be bringing the pup, and we won’t be staying in Baby Bo.

We’ve got Blue Jays Central on now, and the game starts at 4:07. We NEED to win this one, or it’s season over.

I’ll be roasting a turkey tomorrow, and then we have dinner at my brother’s on Monday.

Tuesday is gym/work out with my trainer, and then off to the dentist. I’m quite sure I’m down a few lbs (not as many as I gained during my 6 weeks off the Keto train though), but I am just so squishy. That’s what 7 weeks without weight training will do to a middle aged body that runs to fluffy naturally.

Wednesday, we’re off to London for my knee injection. I quit taking my arthritis meds 16 days ago, so I really need that shot!

But first, let’s get this win! Also, for my Bestie - GO METS!

Figgy1

Premium Member
We are on our way home. ETA - 3:00 am.

Trailer is in storage. Paid until the end of April. I’m pretty sure we’ll be back in Pigeon Forge just after Christmas; but we won’t be bringing the pup, and we won’t be staying in Baby Bo.

We’ve got Blue Jays Central on now, and the game starts at 4:07. We NEED to win this one, or it’s season over.

I’ll be roasting a turkey tomorrow, and then we have dinner at my brother’s on Monday.

Tuesday is gym/work out with my trainer, and then off to the dentist. I’m quite sure I’m down a few lbs (not as many as I gained during my 6 weeks off the Keto train though), but I am just so squishy. That’s what 7 weeks without weight training will do to a middle aged body that runs to fluffy naturally.

Wednesday, we’re off to London for my knee injection. I quit taking my arthritis meds 16 days ago, so I really need that shot!

But first, let’s get this win! Also, for my Bestie - GO METS!
I'm so very sad the best TR of the year is coming to an end
Safe sunny/moonlit travels
Sending some pixie dust for your medical issues
Go Jays
Let's Go METS!!!!!!!!!!

1665259414268.png

Goofyernmost

Let me tell you a depressing story. I recently had surgery where I had vertebrae fused in my neck and will soon have to have another, maybe more, fused in my lower back. That's not the depressing part.

In the process I was given a temporary handicap parking permit to get me through the surgeries. Due to delays in getting the first neck surgery done I have gotten to the end of my 6 month temporary one so today at a primary care appointment I asked my Doctor if she would authorize a further 6 months to get me through the next one. She took the application, glanced at it thoughtfully and said the following... "Let's make it permanent, at your age you will probably be needing it soon enough anyway" (sigh) How's that for bluntly saying it like it probably is?
No wonder we are cranky old men.
🤯

Last edited:

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Original Poster
Clearly I missed the Welcome to Kentucky sign, but proof we were there.

97BEFD62-77E3-4C95-8681-CBB3FF1D527B.jpeg

We grabbed blupper. Mike got two chopped brisket sandwiches and their house made chips. I got a chicken sandwich, but didn’t eat the bun.

I also got a container of cheddar cheese cubes.

Jays were DOMINATING, now they’re behind in the top of the 9th. Not looking good. 🙁

PUSH

Clearly I missed the Welcome to Kentucky sign, but proof we were there.

View attachment 671748

We grabbed blupper. Mike got two chopped brisket sandwiches and their house made chips. I got a chicken sandwich, but didn’t eat the bun.

I also got a container of cheddar cheese cubes.

Jays were DOMINATING, now they’re behind in the top of the 9th. Not looking good. 🙁
The like was for Buc-ee's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom