We finally purchased DVC

FireChiefGoofy

Original Poster
DW and I purchased DVC at BLT on Tuesday :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:! We were blown away with how good they looked. I am not a big fan of the Contemporary, but BLT is absolutely beautiful!!!

disneyrcks

:sohappy: We also bought into BLT almost two years ago! We love DVC and even though we have not been able to book at BLT yet we have stayed at BW, BC, SSR, OKW and Kidani. Congrats and enjoy!

TomHendricks

Welcome Home! We initially bought in at SSR and then BLT, having stayed at BLT only once so far. We love it, the proximity to MK being able to walk, using the mono-rail to get to other resorts and how truly nice it is.

foreverbelle

Congrats...We bought at BLT in 09' And are staying for the first time there next July. So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Welcome home!!

Pioneer Hall

Welcome Home! I purchased at AKV this past summer. I had my first DVC stay at OKW a few weeks ago (in a 1 br that was great) and will be staying at my home resort next month.

becanya

Welcome home! We just bought this year too, and we are doing the resort in HHI in June, then VWL in Nov. Can't wait!

toolsnspools

Welcome Home! We bought at BLT last year, but we haven't had the chance to visit there yet. We stayed at AKL for our first trip. We get our first night at BLT in Apr.

fredtom

Welcome to the neighborhood!
Our membership has been magical and hope yours will be too.

"An Adventurer's life is best!" :lol:

216bruce

I am (likely) buying into DVC today. All of the good vibe I am getting from these posts really helps my confidence that I am doing the right thing. Now, I just have to convince the wife. Luckily my kids (adults) are on board with me.

Billy6

Awesome...Welcome Home...
My parents surprised the family with a DVC membership for Christmas last year...Kidani Village...

JAG107

Congrats! We just bought into BLT last month on our trip, can't wait for our first stay next year!:king::sohappy:

dixiegirl

Congrats , Welcome Home!! We own at SSR and love it, despite what others may say if you do get a chance to stay there its a great resort!

oldkeyw

Congratulations! We bought in '94 and have bought 6 more contracts over the years...best thing we've ever done. Welcome home!

stmize

us too. Our loan info just today showed up on the dvc member website, we actually purchased while on vacation during Thanksgiving. can't wait to plan our first stay at OKW (our home resort) for next Thanksgiving.

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pioneer Hall

us too. Our loan info just today showed up on the dvc member website, we actually purchased while on vacation during Thanksgiving. can't wait to plan our first stay at OKW (our home resort) for next Thanksgiving.

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome home as well. I had my first stay on points last month at OKW (I own at AKV). I thought it was a great resort and look forward to visiting it again in the future. The only thing I would do differently next time, is request a building closer to the hospitality house. I was about half way back in the resort and had about 7 minute walk to the main area.

FireChiefGoofy

Original Poster

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

We bought on 11/30 and still haven't recieved our website access. Did you get and e-mail or something in the snail mail?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom