Trip Report We are GROOT!

Hello friends! Well it has finally arrived and the five of us are packed up and headed to Disney World for a mega trip. We are on the road now and stopping in Columbia, South Carolina for the night. (Max we also have 2 Toyotas😁)We left a little later than we wanted to because our 2 cats, sensing our departure, escaped outside.

The cast is the same as usual, my crazy Disney family, my husband, Den, my oldest son Hunter, 18, middle child Camden, 11, Brinley, 7 and me, Deighton! Hunter graduated from highschool on June 2 and is doing a year at community College to get his prerequisites out of the way. Our extended trip is his graduation present. (His choice! Who am I to say no.) Plenty of details to come! Happy Thursday everyone! Woohoo!!
20230607_195608.jpg
20230602_171622.jpg
20230602_175627.jpg

20230608_063815.jpg

littleroo

Original Poster
@littleroo -- What an entertaining TR!! I really enjoyed all of it, and looked forward to reading each day's fun escapades!

Wish it wasn't over -- now, what the heck am I going to do? :p
Right? You are a sweetheart! I am only happy to see my cats who definitely missed us as us them! I find myself still looking at wait times in all the parks🤪 I am going to do a wrap up at some point and rank our meals, of course and favorite rides, etc... for now I am chilling on the deck and then making big old salad❤

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Right? You are a sweetheart! I am only happy to see my cats who definitely missed us as us them! I find myself still looking at wait times in all the parks🤪 I am going to do a wrap up at some point and rank our meals, of course and favorite rides, etc... for now I am chilling on the deck and then making big old salad❤

Do the cats pout and pretend they don’t care that you are home? One of mind does until she can’t contain herself anymore and then she sticks to me like glue for hours. The other one has a different personality and doesn’t need much physical attention - she’ll just make sure she picks a napping spot which is nearby.

littleroo

Original Poster
Do the cats pout and pretend they don’t care that you are home? One of mind does until she can’t contain herself anymore and then she sticks to me like glue for hours. The other one has a different personality and doesn’t need much physical attention - she’ll just make sure she picks a napping spot which is nearby.
We have 2 cats. One is just a normal tabby and his name is Blaze. He normally sticks to Cam or I like glue but really loves everyone. He is the one that is always most ticked off but he seems ok and affectionate right now. Trolls is half Maine and Brin is her favorite. She normally only goes to Brin and likes me least (which is hard for me because I am such a cat person). Today she ran to me and licked my hand then head butted me! That is definitely abnormal! I am not going to get used to it! Trust me🤣

littleroo

Original Poster
I saw this temp projected yesterday but didn't have the heart to share it with you as you were so excited to get home to the cooler weather!
Went to the flea market today and almost melted!
Thanks for sharing your adventures, it was so fun to follow along!
This made me laugh! This morning is much more like it. Rainy and cold. Hooray! Thanks for reading and following!

littleroo

Original Poster
Man, you did such a great job keeping us entertained while you were there! That is a huge feat in itself, but when you add in all of the fun and laughter, I have to agree this is one of my favorites, and truly thank you for taking the time to do it!!

World Cup Winner GIF by HackerNoon
You are quite welcome!! I thoroughly enjoyed doing it! Thanks for following and all of your comments.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom