We are going to Disney World and

imacrunchymama

Original Poster
and we are bringing three kids. Is that okay? I mean we will have to use a stroller for our 4 yr old and 16 month old. A double at that. I promise not to bump into to your legs or cut you off if you promise to use the same courtesy. I think we may have to bring it with us on the Disney bus, does anyone mind? I mean I want to be sure that I do all I can to make your vacation the best it can be and I would hate to have you worry the whole time about the size of my stroller or whether or not my 4 yr old is too big for it. I may be bringing one of those leash things for my littlest because its not about control or leashing my child its about making sure everyone in my family is happy. And if sweet little princess wants to walk and does not want to be carried by arms or our Ergo carrier I might put it on her. I would prefer not to lose her because she is a runner. I know I know we should be teaching our 16 months old ''limits'' and telling her that if she runs away she wont be able to ride Splash Mountain (as one person suggested in that other thread :brick:)And when you have three kids you are outnumbered 3:2, lol. And I may just may nurse her in the park :eek: but if you promise not to stare at my baby feeding I promise that my husband will not put you in an arm bar :lol:. But I will assure you of these things so you can go about your own business, enjoying your vacay w/ your own family- You wont see my 11 yr old in a stroller ( I had no idea that made one that big!) and he wont have his DS in line because we taught him that waiting in lines is usually worth it.
Oh and one other thing we will be using the DDP! man should we even go? We are going to be on "Most Hated List" of every "real" Disney fan :brick:

I have been a long time lurker on this board and there are so many mean and judgemental people. :( The last stroller thread is a prime example. Why cant we all just go on vacation and mind our own business and let everyone else live their lives?

WDWmazprty

and we are bringing three kids. Is that okay? I mean we will have to use a stroller for our 4 yr old and 16 month old. A double at that. I promise not to bump into to your legs or cut you off if you promise to use the same courtesy. I think we may have to bring it with us on the Disney bus, does anyone mind? I mean I want to be sure that I do all I can to make your vacation the best it can be and I would hate to have you worry the whole time about the size of my stroller or whether or not my 4 yr old is too big for it. I may be bringing one of those leash things for my littlest because its not about control or leashing my child its about making sure everyone in my family is happy. And if sweet little princess wants to walk and does not want to be carried by arms or our Ergo carrier I might put it on her. I would prefer not to lose her because she is a runner. I know I know we should be teaching our 16 months old ''limits'' and telling her that if she runs away she wont be able to ride Splash Mountain (as one person suggested in that other thread :brick:)And when you have three kids you are outnumbered 3:2, lol. And I may just may nurse her in the park :eek: but if you promise not to stare at my baby feeding I promise that my husband will not put you in an arm bar :lol:. But I will assure you of these things so you can go about your own business, enjoying your vacay w/ your own family- You wont see my 11 yr old in a stroller ( I had no idea that made one that big!) and he wont have his DS in line because we taught him that waiting in lines is usually worth it.
Oh and one other thing we will be using the DDP! man should we even go? We are going to be on "Most Hated List" of every "real" Disney fan :brick:

I have been a long time lurker on this board and there are so many mean and judgemental people. :( The last stroller thread is a prime example. Why cant we all just go on vacation and mind our own business and let everyone else live their lives?

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::sohappy:

Evil Genius

applause.gif

zurgandfriend

Well okay I guess you can go but just you remember!
Monday, Wednesday and Friday - strollers are permitted in the Magic Kingdom
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday - they are not go to Epcot or Animal Kingdom
Sunday is ECV only day - go to DHS

jakeman

Oh man, we've entered some sort of forum paradox where the trolls are now getting trolled for...

My head is going to explode...:p

imacrunchymama

Original Poster
really jake? I am a troll? (had to google it because stupid me I didnt even know what you were talking about exactly. I have heard the term before but wanted to be sure) I assure I am not. I guess its because I dont post often enough for you? My post is just a sarcastic response to the hundreds of mean spirited negative posts I see on here. I was trying to be funny and make light of such trivial worries. geez lighten up :shrug:

joannecasey

WELL DONE !! I completely agree !!!!

jakeman

really jake? I am a troll? (had to google it because stupid me I didnt even know what you were talking about exactly. I have heard the term before but wanted to be sure) I assure I am not. I guess its because I dont post often enough for you? My post is just a sarcastic response to the hundreds of mean spirited negative posts I see on here. I was trying to be funny and make light of such trivial worries. geez lighten up :shrug:
Apologies if you took offense to my post. It was meant in jest (which I thought would be indicative of the smiley I used).

While I found it somewhat over the top, I did not take offense nor was I attempting to call you out as a true "troll".

I appreciate your general sentiment of lampooning the moral high horse that some posters seem to revel on.

Again apologies regarding your misinterpretation of my post. :wave:

maggiegrace1

:sohappy:

Excellent!

While there are mean and judgemental people on these boards..there are many wonderful people and I hope you stay a while and find that out..:D

mickeysshoes

And as we tell our kids and have for every trip (11 now) that there is NO laughing, smiling or having any fun while in DISNEY!!!!! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::wave::sohappy:

imacrunchymama

Original Poster
Apologies if you took offense to my post. It was meant in jest (which I thought would be indicative of the smiley I used).

While I found it somewhat over the top, I did not take offense nor was I attempting to call you out as a true "troll".

I appreciate your general sentiment of lampooning the moral high horse that some posters seem to revel on.

Again apologies regarding your misinterpretation of my post. :wave:

I am sorry I read your post as an insult. :wave:

Dukeblue1227

And as we tell our kids and have for every trip (11 now) that there is NO laughing, smiling or having any fun while in DISNEY!!!!! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL::wave::sohappy:

Well duh because YOUR children laughing and smiling will directly coincide with ME laughing and smiling and Disney was built for me and ONLY for me... and the THOUGHT of other people having the AUDACITY to enjoy themselves at a place that WAS MADE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fork: :fork: :fork:

Also, do NOT under any circumstances use a refillable mug from a year ago... Because it directly affects and ruins the vacation of people like ME who pay $12.99 for a new one this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fork: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

(Good work OP! :sohappy:)

ddrongowski

You may use your stroller as much as you like. Just make sure it is the one with square wheels. As the round wheels damage the ground, pavement and floors of WDW.

After all policy is policy.:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom