We are going to Disney World and

2princesses

I don't care if you bring your stroller, but the kids can not have a meltdown, I don't care if they are tired or hungry....no crying because my 2 and 6 year old never cry. If your do, I will be staring at you...judging you!!!! (by the way have a magical time!)

imacrunchymama

Original Poster
I don't care if you bring your stroller, but the kids can not have a meltdown, I don't care if they are tired or hungry....no crying because my 2 and 6 year old never cry. If your do, I will be staring at you...judging you!!!! (by the way have a magical time!)
:ROFLOL: I will do my best! 5 days and counting :sohappy:

WDW-LUVR

Cindy's Bruno- thank you :) I must admit that those leash things really weirded me out before I had kids. I always wondered what parents were thinking. Now that I have become a super over-protective paranoid parent myself I have seen the light! LOL Really though, I have one and have used it one time in 4 years but now that I have a runner and we are going to such a busy place I may just need to use it this time. I would rather have dirty looks than a lost child, kwim?

My son was a runner and I used a harness for a few years. I did not get dirty looks, well let me rephase that I tended to my business, enjoyed our family vacay and never took the time to notice nor cared what others thought of it. But I can say several people had commented to me on it, now that is a good idea, where did you buy that, do the sell them on property, I wished I thought of that. Do what is best for your sanity and the safety of your family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom