wdwvirtualvisit web site!!!

Laura

Premium Member
This sounds so neat. It's funny because last week when we were walking around Epcot my dad said, "Wouldn't it be neat if there was a website where you could walk through Disney right on your computer?" I showed him the link and he can't wait to see it.

SewIn2Disney

Only 50 minutes left! I got up early this morning so I could go on it before I had to leave for class, and it wasn't opened yet, then I read this thread and found out it isn't opening until 9:00 :( I'll be in class....guess I'll have to wait till this afternoon.
Sounds like its going to be a lot of fun! Thanks for all your hard work!

SewIn2Disney

Tower of Terror said:
PM not AM

AAAAHHHH.....that's why it hasn't been working!
I've been checking back every half hour, and I was getting frustrated with myself for not figuring it out! I just figured there were some technical difficulties and such.
Thank you so much...I would have been going banannas!
I will see you all there at 9:00 PM :wave:

JonnyK

Yeah it stops right there, it says the next one will be Open March 21'st

and to add this, Well Done Zac, Outstanding Job right there. Can't wait to see some other parts open ;)

Main Street USA

Glad many of you are enjoying it. It's stops you in front of the hub right now, yes, but there are many areas to explore within main street, and don't forget that the railroad is open, too!

Please let me know if you find any broken or incorrect links. it's impossible for me to check every link from each spot, so I'll need the help of the people who find them.

Thanks everyone, and enjoy!

mickey04

Main Street USA said:
Glad many of you are enjoying it. It's stops you in front of the hub right now, yes, but there are many areas to explore within main street, and don't forget that the railroad is open, too!

Please let me know if you find any broken or incorrect links. it's impossible for me to check every link from each spot, so I'll need the help of the people who find them.

Thanks everyone, and enjoy!

First of all, AMAZING JOB!!! can't wait for the rest. So far everything worked except the Crystal Palace, that didn't seem to work for me. Thanks again, this thing is sooooo cool. :sohappy:

SewIn2Disney

Awesome! I appreciate all of the hard work (and probably thousands of pictures) that went into it!
When you say the Railroad is open, does that mean you can "ride" it around the park, or just look around?

Main Street USA

Thanks, guys and gals. Crystal Palace is open, now!!

As for the railroad, the ride is currently photos only, but you can still hop on board! I plan on adding the multi eye video in the future.

Also, I saw a comment about riding the monorail from the TTC. I also plan to (in the future, and if things seem to run well with everythign else) add the express monorail, as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom