WDW's non-MK parks' identities fading?

Hmmm...In terms of setting, yes. I wouldn't mind.

Not really an attraction that could come to mind though.

Where's Dreamfinder when you need him?

Here's a thought. Redo Imagination, make it contemporary and have Robert Pattison as a young Dreamfinder. That would be something to bring the Twilight tweens in....:confused:

This is like liquid gold right here. I need to phone Epcot and get them across this! :ROFLOL:

EPCOT Explorer

Not really an attraction that could come to mind though.

Where's Dreamfinder when you need him?

Here's a thought. Redo Imagination, make it contemporary and have Robert Pattison as a young Dreamfinder. That would be something to bring the Twilight tweens in....:confused:

This is like liquid gold right here. I need to phone Epcot and get them across this! :ROFLOL:
:hurl::lookaroun

Ron Schneider is the Dreamfinder. That is all.:D

tirian

I wonder then, put it this way, if The Seas was re-themed but kept Nemo at the end, would you like it then?

I would put updated hydrolators back in the Seas between the Sea Base and a very small gift shop. The Nemo queue effectively transports Guests under the ocean, and the aquarium still pretends we're underwater; but the sunlight streaming through the doors kills the illusion. Technology exists to improve the hydrolator experience.

Heck, have a random, computer-selected "Finding Nemo" character swim by on your way back up.

EPCOT Explorer

I would put updated hydrolators back in the Seas between the Sea Base and a very small gift shop. The Nemo queue effectively transports Guests under the ocean, and the aquarium still pretends we're underwater; but the sunlight streaming through the doors kills the illusion. Technology exists to improve the hydrolator experience.

Heck, have a random, computer-selected "Finding Nemo" character swim by on your way back up.
Exactly. :lol: It's so easy to mesh the two concepts....though, I would only want that on the way out.

The way INTO the Pavilion should be the dramatic and futuristic part. Once we get to the new SeaBase, we see that there are both exhibits for the Futuristic and the Fantasy of Nemo. :D

Yeah that could work.

EPCOT Explorer

Wait, wait, wait. You're ok with adding characters from Up! to The Land, or Wall-E somewhere else, but not Nemo to the Seas???? :brick:
Ummm, mcjaco, where did I say that?:shrug:

Not what I was going after at all. Up! has no place in the land, nor WALL-E.

Lion King works, but only because they are being used by the pavilion, not them using the pavilion to be sold.:wave:
I would add a major Innoventions/Future World Central overhaul to that list. I think getting the serenity of the CommuniCore days back would do wonders for the park.
I think we are getting that, slowly but surely....:lookaroun:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom